Seperation In Thailand

kappa

If he gives her support payments for the 3 years but does not live together is that still abandonment?

A good question, does anybody know??

what on earth are you talking about? just go back to Thailand and go you r amphur and all is done easy no hassle,what is ur wifes name ? maybe i know her ?

just a quick question to you fella's that have been married in england ( or anywhere ) and then married again in los.

considering that you have failed in both attempts, do you see yourself going through the marrage process again.?

im only asking the question, as it seems like a huge waist of time , energy and financial distress.

if one fails twice, one would have to consider just having a girlfriend in the future and not go down the marrage path, as to go through this drama once again would send a person insane. :o

thank you very much. :D

is it not a good idea just to have a good friend who is also your lover?

i mean, one does not have to get married does he. ?

have to agree with you on that one terry been there done it got the tee shirt

twice married /divorced in england expensive too

g/f yes, married never again :D

If he gives her support payments for the 3 years but does not live together is that still abandonment?

A good question, does anybody know??

what on earth are you talking about? just go back to Thailand and go you r amphur and all is done easy no hassle,what is ur wifes name ? maybe i know her ?

It's not a difficult question for someone with some intelligence. I can understand why it was beyond your cognitive abilities. Your a moron.