British man arrested after woman brutally murdered in Pattaya

snoop1130

2 hours ago, Charlescharliechilds said:

I think drink and ya baa are the real culprits here...

This is such a bizarre comment.  So you don't assign any blame to the scumbag who committed this vicious murder?  Anyone who takes drugs and/or drinks is absolved of all responsibility for murder?  I tend to believe in personal responsibility for your actions, regardless of how high or drunk you happen to be.  

• Like 2

A few years ago another Brit from pattaya Kevin Smitham beat his thai wife to death. He came off the roof of the thai jail while awaiting trial. Suicide or pushed? Nobody cares. I’m sure this guy will meet a similar fate. When I saw his photo I recognized him from the bars on soi buakhow.

21 hours ago, LoS itaint said:

If it is proved beyond any doubt that the farrang arrested is guilty he should have the death penalty, If he receives a long term prison sentence  theres always the possibility that the powers that be here, in their infinite wisdom, once again will allow thousands of prisoners to be released or have their sentences shortened. He dont deserve that opportunityใ

Terrible situation, if he is guilty of this he will spending the rest of his life in misery rotting in a Thai jail. Not to get into a debate but the death penalty is barbaric and has no place in the modern world. Besides after a while living in Hell I think he would welcome a quick death.

RIP the Thai lady

1 hour ago, scorecard said:

Do previous posts say he was on drugs / uses drugs?

Third sentence under the picture in the first post:

"He told officers he picked the woman up  near Soi Bukhao on Wednesday evening and took her back to his house in Banglamung district where they took ya ice and had sex."

From another news article previously linked:
"
He also is alleged to have admitted to police that the two consumed illegal drugs together at his villa along with alcohol, described by one police source as methamphetamine."
(my bolding and underlining.)

Edited by Kerryd

7 hours ago, maxcorrigan said:

When i visited Belfast a couple of years back the people i met classed themselves Scots/Irish so you are half right!

Think you mean Ulster/Scots, mainly from Larne area as theres a port there . 

3 hours ago, Haggislover said:

Sorry if Irish say Irish, don't involve scotland

I'm sure the people from Iceland feel the same way .  It's not complicated he is neither Irish or Scottish, or from Iceland as previously thought ... hes British . Some posters find that hard to accept . Regardless where hes from , if hes guilty he deserves all coming to him for what he has allegedly done .

Edited by Macthehat

3 hours ago, notasmartassknowitallfarag said:

According to some English people.

If Rory Mc Ilroy wins the masters he is British.  

If some lowlife scumbag from the same place, who has an English surname murders someone, he is Irish. Go figure. 

Rubbish, English people understand the make up of Great Britain and the United Kingom. This is quite simple for English / UK people to understand, lets see if you get it.

Great Britain is a combination Of England, Scotland and Wales. The United Kingdom is England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales. All are under the sovereign of the Queen. Sometimes we have sports events involving all countries which is when you see UK, maybe sometimes just the 3 countries take part which is when you see GB. When this happens people from any of the included countries can represent that region, however there are other times when each individual country will compete on their own such as International football or Rugby. Then you will see individual teams competing from each country, EG. England, Wales and Ireland..

However make no mistake people from each country will NEVER confuse or lose their individual identity, not ever. For example, people from Scotland may say they are part of the UK but they will always be Scottish and proudly so, likewise for each country.

So if Rory Mcilroy plays for Great Britain team then he is competing for team GB. 

Nobody is ever confused about this from the UK, not ever. Only people like you, obviously.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Macthehat said:

I'm sure the people from Iceland feel the same way .  It's not complicated he is neither Irish or Scottish, or from Iceland as previously thought ... hes British . Some posters find that hard to accept . Regardless where hes from , if hes guilty he deserves all coming to him for what he has allegedly done .

He can be Scottish, Irish or English to be British you buffoon.

None of this matters, he needs to be dealt with and if guilty punished appropriately, I just get my knickers in a twist when people don't understand the structure of the UK and peoples identities within...

5 hours ago, Berkshire said:

This is such a bizarre comment.  So you don't assign any blame to the scumbag who committed this vicious murder?  Anyone who takes drugs and/or drinks is absolved of all responsibility for murder?  I tend to believe in personal responsibility for your actions, regardless of how high or drunk you happen to be.  

Don't think anyone would say he is not responsible, just a fact that people under the influence of serious drugs and alcohol do things that they may not do when sober... Doesn't mean he is not responsible because he took the drugs and drunk the booze in the first place.

• Like 1

On 4/30/2020 at 3:03 PM, impulse said:

What I find interesting is the way posters here lump all Thai men together when a Thai guy does something like this.  Fragile Thai male ego, and such.

But they run for the hills to differentiate themselves from their countryman when one of them does it.  Not a word about the fragile Irish male ego...

Nobody wants to lumped in with or associated with someone like this do they. I think Thailand is quite a way behind many other countries in tackling things like domestic violence though. I guess the same as many other developing countries. When I was there I saw men smacking women around on daytime tv soap operas without a roused eyebrow from anyone.

7 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

Iceland has never been a British colony. 

Northern Ireland is an integral part of the UK and it's citizens are British.

You certainly picked the right poster name.

No they are not. British refers to Great Britain which is England, Scotland and Wales. When Northern Ireland became part of it all the 4 countries were known as the United Kingdom. Irish people were never British, they are Irish and people from Northern Ireland are Irish but part of the UK. I cannot ever imagine someone from Northern Ireland calling themselves British....

• Like 1

7 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

20 years ago in Thailand didn't they kill 3,000 drug dealers ,bullet to the head for this very reason. Good policy i say, bring it back ASAP

really? Well from what I saw drugs are alive and well in Thailand. how many do you think yo need to kill? and for how long? does it include all drugs? 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Hackney35 said:

Not really let’s be honest.

Half of the people who live in Northern Ireland believe themselves to be Irish not British. 
One day maybe it will be united again as a single country.  

Nobody considers any Irish people as British, not ever..

It's a long political thing and one that will spark emotion. I think it makes sense for Ireland to be united but for now it isn't, North is part of the UK and South is still part of the EU.

• Like 1

Why do people use drugs in Thailand ?   When you know the risks, its so stupid. The guy would probably not have killed her if it wasn't for the drugs.  So many idiots living in Thailand.

And this guy had his own house, probably lived here for years. And now his life is basically over, if he can't bribe himself out of it. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, GAZZPA said:

really? Well from what I saw drugs are alive and well in Thailand. how many do you think yo need to kill? and for how long? does it include all drugs? 

That's why they need to bring it back. Include farang involved