British man arrested after woman brutally murdered in Pattaya

snoop1130

15 hours ago, GAZZPA said:

He can be Scottish, Irish or English to be British you buffoon.

None of this matters, he needs to be dealt with and if guilty punished appropriately, I just get my knickers in a twist when people don't understand the structure of the UK and peoples identities within...

I understand peoples identities within the uk and I will say it again , hes not irish hes British. He had a british flag on display at his home and hes from northern Ireland. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out hes British.
As you said he could be irish and be british , but hes not !!
It seem you sir have an identity crisis going on by your own admission .
Maybe some counselling could sort out your underwear fetish. .. good day sir

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 5/1/2020 at 5:18 AM, hottrader77 said:

yes and the poor woman who only wanted to earn some money in lockdown , probably argueing about the fee , it all comes down to the drugs and it probably would not have happened if he was not on drugs , the drugs that are sold openly on soi baokhao or even with police help in shape of backhanders , i regulary walk past them and they whisper ice or yaba , but police must see them but just ignore it , and dont forget these are dirty local thais selling it NOT CLEAN FARLANGS , there are a couple of drug dealers on beach road that ask me regular they have NEVER BEEN ARRESTED , but yet the police are quick to stop farlangs sunbathing or swimming in the sea .

I have spent about 40% of my life over the last 17 years staying in Soi Bhukaow.

I go out most evenings in that immediate area and have never ever been offered any kind of drugs nor witnessed any drug dealing. I don't know about Beach Rd.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, yogi100 said:

I have spent about 40% of my life over the last 17 years staying in Soi Bhukaow.

I go out most evenings in that immediate area and have never ever been offered any kind of drugs nor witnessed any drug dealing. I don't know about Beach Rd.

He is right, unfortunately if you look relatively young on beach road you will be offered, I've declined 100s of times but they still ask as i walk past

On 4/30/2020 at 7:24 PM, lee b said:

I wouldnt want to be going where he is, this is another shocking story, RIP to the girl.

Ya don't say.

I've known people that murdered a Thai. One young Australian guy I worked with. His face was unrecognizable after the local police had their way. In these cases, the police often allow relatives of the deceased to have time alone with the murderer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

He is right, unfortunately if you look relatively young on beach road you will be offered, I've declined 100s of times but they still ask as i walk past

Definitely, and I don't believe one has to look relatively young. 

On 5/1/2020 at 5:18 AM, hottrader77 said:

yes and the poor woman who only wanted to earn some money in lockdown , probably argueing about the fee , it all comes down to the drugs and it probably would not have happened if he was not on drugs , the drugs that are sold openly on soi baokhao or even with police help in shape of backhanders , i regulary walk past them and they whisper ice or yaba , but police must see them but just ignore it , and dont forget these are dirty local thais selling it NOT CLEAN FARLANGS , there are a couple of drug dealers on beach road that ask me regular they have NEVER BEEN ARRESTED , but yet the police are quick to stop farlangs sunbathing or swimming in the sea .

What on earth are Farlangs when they're home......????????

On 5/1/2020 at 7:35 AM, Winky Wilson said:

This is a good example why the Philippines Authorities are hunting down ice dealers and accomplices. This drug can shift tremendous power to criminals, create corruption, and destroy every level moral living in a society.

Just my 2 cents...

I know a few Thais who use Ice and they most seem to turn to introverts, playing games for hours on their mobile phones.

I do wonder if the crazyness or violence comes sometimes mentioned in news stories is from mixing drugs?

Same people above like Ice when working, it allows them to stay awake and also gives energy to work.  This is probably the main reason in the Philippines for taking it.

Didn't Hugh Heffner say "the best god damn sex drug ever invented"?

On 4/30/2020 at 8:01 PM, Ventenio said:

the only information we have is an article... we believe it 100% and we would actually sentence this guy to DEATH based on reading one article.

This is why we are the biggest sheep ever.....

This is why we always believe the media and never question anything...

don't worry, i wouldn't defend this guy AT ALL....but i'm simply stating the fact that we don't think....we read, believe, and judge.  then get mad and say the media lies

Note:  I understand the article says he confessed.  But, again, we know forced confessions happen and we know people say others confess and they don't.  maybe this is a bad example for my rant.....since he certainly seems guilty...but let's not condemn him to death until he sobers up and gets a lawyer and has a trial.   

Your rant is fully justified...........................

This guy will walk,no doubt,after paying 2 mil

the guy picks up a hooker,spends most of the night with her,goes out shortly after 4am..unlock time... girl buys drugs,back home the guy goes berserk ,kills her,gets on bike,crashes it...off his head

On 5/2/2020 at 12:21 PM, Neeranam said:

Ya don't say.

I've known people that murdered a Thai. One young Australian guy I worked with. His face was unrecognizable after the local police had their way. In these cases, the police often allow relatives of the deceased to have time alone with the murderer.

Umm yeah right. You mean people with money and being willing to spend it. Got nothing to do with being a local, just depends on the area and amount most times. Not hard to convince police getting time alone for a few hundred K as a foreigner either.

Edited by ChaiyaTH

3 hours ago, izod10 said:

the guy picks up a hooker,spends most of the night with her,goes out shortly after 4am..unlock time... girl buys drugs,back home the guy goes berserk ,kills her,gets on bike,crashes it...off his head

Fair chance actually, specially if the family wants money, that is why the girl worked there in the first place. 
Money still talks, an alleged foreign guy in CM who was dealing and arrested last year, I saw him walking free in old city a few months ago even it was all over the news. Never expected that people would still have that chance once it already came in the news and many high ranks know about it too.
Supposed to be like 10-15 years jail so he must have had deep pockets.

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, izod10 said:

Think you need to edit the last line of your reply

You omitted the word "With"

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

What is this babble... can't grasp what you try to say. 

What would you expect.  ????

8 hours ago, watthong said:

I'm a pro bono lawyer apprentice

Some more background on the guy from a N.Ireland newspaper, including an interesting Swedish 'connection' in Pattaya. No surprise that he seems to be involved in the drug business back home.

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sunday-life/sex-worker-tells-of-how-she-fought-off-northern-ireland-man-neil-elliott-being-held-over-thai-murder-39176203.html?fbclid=IwAR1ERWjo2HItyj3I-1ZxrnjBbprbkHpV8un4BNLOUcv9VrdvzD4YFK8uV4U

• Like 1

A lot of posts suggesting this guy will go away for a long time.  Whilst that may happen, unfortunately, the family has a say in proceedings. 

They will have to decide on justice for the victim, or to take money, which will see this guy do little to no time behind bars.

In many cases, the family take the money.  

51 minutes ago, brokenbone said:

what on earth might they have been arguing about ?

heres a suggestion, if you are going to hire a prostitute,

be sure to agree on payment and then proceed to have it confirmed 3 times, before employing services

Arguing about money doesn't usually lead to murder

• Like 1

5 hours ago, brokenbone said:

what on earth might they have been arguing about ?

heres a suggestion, if you are going to hire a prostitute,

be sure to agree on payment and then proceed to have it confirmed 3 times, before employing services

Who on earth knows, spiked up on drugs and alcohol arguments are often about nothing. Sure agree price and services prior, but things can change, language barrier impedes. She may have become scared of him (justifiably) and decided she wanted to go home early, still expecting same payment... again who knows. I have sent a few away myself.