Samui Visa

is anyone aware of a certain travel shop in Nathon issuing exit/entry stamps for Farangs thus avoiding a visa run ?

are they genuine stamps ?

used to be one opposite police station well almost just a few metres towards maenam. not sure if they were genuine or not but they were not legal. i used them once about 4 years ago then a few people got busted, next time i went to malaysia i was worried to death as they were supposed to be able to tell. all went well and i never used them again. i never heard anybody using recently so i take it they no longer do it. not worth the risk.

is anyone aware of a certain travel shop in Nathon issuing exit/entry stamps for Farangs thus avoiding a visa run ?

used to be one opposite police station well almost just a few metres towards maenam. not sure if they were genuine or not but they were not legal. i used them once about 4 years ago then a few people got busted, next time i went to malaysia i was worried to death as they were supposed to be able to tell. all went well and i never used them again. i never heard anybody using recently so i take it they no longer do it. not worth the risk.

the place in nathon is asia travel ,its totaly illigal . about 4 years ago there was a stamp in surrattani any fallang with a tourist visa wre deported and or finednon imm b visa were warned not to do it again .if there are people still doing it they would be very stupid ,if the courier gets stopped he will throw your passport in the riverto avoid getting arrested ,then you have to go to bkk for a new one ,1 day visa trip aint so bad just take a book and suffer it

the place in nathon is asia travel ,its totaly illigal . about 4 years ago there was a stamp in surrattani any fallang with a tourist visa wre deported and or finednon imm b visa were warned not to do it again .if there are people still doing it they would be very stupid ,if the courier gets stopped he will throw your passport in the riverto avoid getting arrested ,then you have to go to bkk for a new one ,1 day visa trip aint so bad just take a book and suffer it

SUFFER is right! and get freaked out, on the mountain roads, playing chicken (some drivers) that made me suffer, thinking , when will it all go wrong? Best to get a driver you know and 4 ppl and be safe!

Sorry, a bit of topic! :o

Edited by SamuiJens

SUFFER is right! and get freaked out, on the mountain roads, playing chicken (some drivers) that made me suffer, thinking , when will it all go wrong? Best to get a driver you know and 4 ppl and be safe!

Sorry, a bit of topic! :o

Jen,no probs, I never go over 100kmh,might take 2 days,but safe you will be :D