Biden to give first interview responding to sexual assault accusation

webfact

1 hour ago, johnnybangkok said:

Trump supporters are absolutely desperate to make something of this whilst conveniently 'forgetting' the 25 women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct. 25!! He's known to have paid 'hush' money to Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal and rumours abound of many other pay offs. https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/07/18/fbi-tied-donald-trump-michael-cohen-hush-money-payments-stormy-daniels/1757820001/ 

And you talk of Biden's 'senility' whilst every day we get evidence of Trumps growing insanity. The man can hardly string a coherent sentance together but yeh, Biden has a problem.

You guys will do anything to deflect from your Beloved Leader and I'm afraid it's just getting old and very worn.

Why can't anyone admit that they are both shtity, and one of them will become the nominee of their party though undemocratic means? There is still time to choose someone else. Doesn't anyone care about what the next generation will have to suffer through, or do you think the World ends when you die?

On 5/1/2020 at 9:57 AM, Baerboxer said:

Yes, doesn't matter if he sexually assaulted women, corruptly used his previous position to get financial benefits for his son, brother or other family members, including coercing foreign countries.

Just leave him alone and pretend all's good. After all he's one of the "more equal" people.

Why should it matter?  All those things have worked like a charm for Trump.

On 5/3/2020 at 11:32 AM, lannarebirth said:

Why can't anyone admit that they are both shtity, and one of them will become the nominee of their party though undemocratic means? There is still time to choose someone else. Doesn't anyone care about what the next generation will have to suffer through, or do you think the World ends when you die?

Because they are not equally 'shtity'. Trump is far, far worse but America is not ready to again elect a true outsider (like Obama) so an old, white, safe guy like Biden will have to do. I think the Dems are doing the clever thing by not going too 'out there' with a much more progessive candidate as it would just alienate middle-America who essentially won Trump the presidency last time out.

Biden may have his faults, but the goal is to get rid of Trump and I think he's the ideal candidate to do so; as long as he can dodge the flak that will innevitably come. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, johnnybangkok said:

Because they are not equally 'shtity'. Trump is far, far worse but America is not ready to again elect a true outsider (like Obama) so an old, white, safe guy like Biden will have to do. I think the Dems are doing the clever thing by not going too 'out there' with a much more progessive candidate as it would just alienate middle-America who essentially won Trump the presidency last time out.

Biden may have his faults, but the goal is to get rid of Trump and I think he's the ideal candidate to do so; as long as he can dodge the flak that will innevitably come. 

Obama an outsider? Groomed for 5 years to do exactly what the neoliberal monied class told him to do. Buttigieg next in line. Electing toadies like this is what makes people risk voting for a person like Trump. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, lannarebirth said:

Obama an outsider? Groomed for 5 years to do exactly what the neoliberal monied class told him to do. Buttigieg next in line. Electing toadies like this is what makes people risk voting for a person like Trump. 

When I say 'ousider' I'm obviously talking about his age and skin color (in context to the rest of what I wrote). I think you knew that but are trying to deflect.

19 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

When I say 'ousider' I'm obviously talking about his age and skin color (in context to the rest of what I wrote). I think you knew that but are trying to deflect.

No, I didn't know that. The Democrat Party wouldn't even exist without Black people. I don't consider that an outsider trait. Also, I thought he was just the right age for the presidency. It is septugenarians that I consider outsiders.

On 5/4/2020 at 5:05 AM, johnnybangkok said:

Obama was not an outsider, he was a US senator.