Hi Peeps!

Wills

Hello..

Just arrived in (still sunny) Phuket and thought I'd drop by to say hi!

I've gotten a whole lot of really great info of this forum last few months so thought I'd better thank you all.

I'm going to be in and around the Phuket area for the next 3 months - to a year, depending on how business pans out; and I would certainly like to make some new friends whilst down this way.

I'm a surfer and am looking to buy a board whilst down here to prepare for the swells this year which I hope will be wicked! I know of a surf shop around Surin but haven't checked it out yet... any pointers on other shops or local shapers would be much appreciated.

I enjoy a beer and a good night ( :o ) .. it would be cool to hook up with some like-minded peeps now and then!

Take care, see you out back some-time, maybes!

//Wills

Edited by Wills

Welcome to the forum Wills. I heard you just broke up with your girlfriend, Kate Middleton, so I guess you're looking to party in Phuket! :o

There is A ThaiVisa gathering next month (see topic on this forum). It would be a good chance to meet some of the locals and have a free beer.

:D

Welcome to TV Wills

If you want to connect with some keen surfers contact the guys at Da's Surf. The business is located opposite The Boathouse in Kata. Da is presently rebuilding his shop since it got burnt down from a fire. Nevertheless he has temporarily moved his business into 1 of his bungalows on the hill. You can see the sign and boards from the street. Nice bunch of guys!

Cool.. thanks for the great surfing info Chantal, I'll be sure to check it out. :o

Still trying to get a decent apartment/house sorted at the moment... lots to choose from but I'm trying to find a nice quite location near the beach, that also has broadband.

Ass for the piss up.. sure, I'll see you there.. thanks! :D

Wills