Is my imm-non O visa still valid?

Hi everyone, 

I have 60 days of extension due on 30 June.  The latest amnesty given to all visa till 31 July.  I am allow till 31 July in Thailand without doing anything right? My visa stamp from Savannakhet expire Aug. 

Would like to know two scenarios. 

A) I able to fly out and in before original stamp date 30 June. Will they give me another 90 days when I reenter Thailand?

B)  If I allow to fly out by 31 July.  But my passport stamp already due on 30 June.  Will I able to come in with another 90 days base on my non-imm O visa inside my passport still valid till August?  Or must I have to apply a new visa at Savannakhet again? (current visa expire August)  

Lastly,  what's document needed for non-imm O visa as Father of Thai child applying at Savannakhet Laos? 

May Ubonjoe or any other familiar with immigration advise me? Thanks alot. 

• Haha 1

You have a permission to stay valid until 31st July based on the automatic extension.

If (big if) you are able to leave Thailand and return before the August expiry of your multiple entry Non O visa, you will be given a fresh 90-day permission to stay upon entry.

The conditions that will be required for visas (whether in Savannakhet or anywhere else) after August is totally unpredictable. Hopefully, requirements for visas and entry into Thailand will become clearer as Thailand prepares to admit certain foreigners on a limited basis, perhaps starting as early as the July/August time frame. I believe it overly optimistic to expect a sudden return to conditions as they were before the Covid-19 epidemic.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, BritTim said:

You have a permission to stay valid until 31st July based on the automatic extension.

If (big if) you are able to leave Thailand and return before the August expiry of your multiple entry Non O visa, you will be given a fresh 90-day permission to stay upon entry.

The conditions that will be required for visas (whether in Savannakhet or anywhere else) after August is totally unpredictable. Hopefully, requirements for visas and entry into Thailand will become clearer as Thailand prepares to admit certain foreigners on a limited basis, perhaps starting as early as the July/August time frame. I believe it overly optimistic to expect a sudden return to conditions as they were before the Covid-19 epidemic.

I guess have to wait and see near July. Hopefully they will lift the covid-19 medical certificate and medical insurance for entering Thailand by then. 

13 minutes ago, Alittleguy said:

Hopefully they will lift the covid-19 medical certificate and medical insurance for entering Thailand by then. 

That went away when they stopped allowing passenger flights to here last month. When that ends nobody knows what it will be yet.

11 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

That went away when they stopped allowing passenger flights to here last month. When that ends nobody knows what it will be yet.

Are they accepting the chinese tourist in July? If so, we have chances of doing border run. 

Let's pray.

5 hours ago, Alittleguy said:

then please extend the amnesty again. I don't mind it lol. 

Airlines will start flying soon and borders will open. Stranded people and border hoppers will be able to leave the country.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, Max69xl said:

Airlines will start flying soon and borders will open.

What is soon?

Not many flights leaving now and passenger flights into the country are not allowed until the 30th of this month.

18 hours ago, Alittleguy said:

I guess have to wait and see near July. Hopefully they will lift the covid-19 medical certificate and medical insurance for entering Thailand by then. 

Unless CV19 has been totally eradicated that will be the absolute minimum required to enter Thailand.

9 hours ago, Big Joke said:

Unless CV19 has been totally eradicated that will be the absolute minimum required to enter Thailand.

If they open the borders and still enforcing the covid-19 medical cert and insurance requirement. Then i think I will be in trouble. By law, I needs to fly out and get a new stamp. But I don't think I can get the medical cert and insurance. Basically i am been denied entering Thailand if this law is still ongoing. 

I hope the immigration will take consideration for the non-imm O holders. We are staying in Thailand. We needs a stamp out and we will be back living here. 

be lenient on us.