Korat just locked down Bangkok people.

NCC1701A

16 hours ago, bwpage3 said:

And how is the government to know who is moving up-country?

My motorbike has a Bangkok number plate and I live upcountry though not in Korat.

I bought my bike in Bangkok.

The sheer insanity continues. Even though we are down to less than ten new cases a day, these officials cling to the zombie apocalypse scenario. 

Let it go. Give the people their liberty back. Stop flexing your very small muscles. It is contained. The world is not going to end. But the panic must end. Get a life, please. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

Where else in the world could you have this much fun...maybe N. Korea?

Half the entire world now, apparently. Cambodia is one exception it seems...they're pretty relaxed but not sure whether they will get stricter should people start traveling or if inter provincial travel is allowed.

he Governor of Samut Prakan has just signed this order to keep closed 27 types of establishments until further notice. These include: cinemas, playgrounds, swimming pools, shopping mall, library, fitness centers, beauty clinics, museum and cockfighting pits.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Xing said:

False rumor in the making. 

What is false Korat making people arriving stay in a 14 day quarantine? or what is a false rumor, please explain so we are all aware...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Xing said:

I live in Korat and we’re just about 95% opened back up already. I’m like here now man. Was at the mall two days ago no problem. 

what has that got to do with this information about quarantine for people from Bangkok which is correct? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

15 hours ago, kiwikeith said:

These areas BK Chiang Mai and Phuket were flood pools of Chinese tourists. The enlightened 1 allowing 20000 a day into Los at the start of the outbreak contributing to the worldwide spread 

Really CM has had a very good record nothing like BKK, it has been more than 2 weeks since we had a infection.

How can malls be open in Nakon NoWhere and not any other place in Thailand.  According to the CCSA they are suppose to be still closed........

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Max69xl said:

From tomorrow April 3,you are not allowed to enter another province unless you have a document showing the need. The PM decided this today, Saturday. It's nationwide. 

Did you mean May 3rd Max

5 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

The sheer insanity continues. Even though we are down to less than ten new cases a day, these officials cling to the zombie apocalypse scenario. 

Let it go. Give the people their liberty back. Stop flexing your very small muscles. It is contained. The world is not going to end. But the panic must end. Get a life, please. 

I completely agree with you. The people in charge went completely insane. I understand being proactive introducing restrictions and the lockdown to stop the spread of the virus, but they should be also proactive in lifting the restrictions and the lockdown when there is no virus threat. They look like idiots keeping all the restrictions in place at the moment. With their stupid actions they destroy millions of lives who have no work at the moment.

Roadrunner has been sitting on the sideline curiously watching this thread and all these Farang trying to make sense of the way Thais do things.

Thailand..... chaos by committee. It does the Farang no good to think about it. You will only give yourselves brain damage.

I am selling Paracetamol at exorbitant prices if anyone needs. And no, I am not going anywhere near Korat.

Edited by DaRoadrunner

On 5/2/2020 at 1:03 AM, bendejo said:

???

If you are from Bkk your home is in Bkk, right?  So does this mean you have to return to Bkk from Korat to quarantine yourself?

Yes, That how it was  for me 3 weeks ago. But at the moment i am not sure as only some provinces are publishing their stance on this,(confusing.)

10 hours ago, Thunder26 said:

I completely agree with you. The people in charge went completely insane. I understand being proactive introducing restrictions and the lockdown to stop the spread of the virus, but they should be also proactive in lifting the restrictions and the lockdown when there is no virus threat. They look like idiots keeping all the restrictions in place at the moment. With their stupid actions they destroy millions of lives who have no work at the moment.

My wife was about to take a trip to visit with her family up north, and she found out the village headman just imposed another 14 day quarantine on anyone coming in from outside. Inane. Dumb and dumber. He is such a fool, and to do this at a time when the new infections are at a half dozen a day nationwide, and our home town has not had one case, is just sheer insanity, panic, and lack of common sense, decency and logic. HE should be locked up, not the returning folks.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

My wife was about to take a trip to visit with her family up north, and she found out the village headman just imposed another 14 day quarantine on anyone coming in from outside. Inane. Dumb and dumber. He is such a fool, and to do this at a time when the new infections are at a half dozen a day nationwide, and our home town has not had one case, is just sheer insanity, panic, and lack of common sense, decency and logic. HE should be locked up, not the returning folks.

Best get used to it.  Thailand equals LOS "Lack of Sanity"