Farang Drowning In The Moat Yesterday? Any Info?

wadsy

My g/f said that it was reported on television last night that a farang drowned in the moat during festivities yesterday but I haven't seen any mention of it anywhere. Anyone know about this????

I just logged on to ask the very same quesion.... I was told also that it was on Thai TV news last evening....

Binterested infndig out more if anyone knows

gonzo

fun without control of the self can have result that not please the body and soul .

may the departed be leave to be at peace .

since songkran had one day to go ,

for those who wanna try a stunt of drunk riding and driving . or a jump into the mosat cos you assume you are well enough

please thing again .

this is not the first case that i heard of the moat taking someone life .

enjoy and take care

My g/f said that it was reported on television last night that a farang drowned in the moat during festivities yesterday but I haven't seen any mention of it anywhere. Anyone know about this????

Lots of people have drowned in the moat over the years during Songkran. Very sad but does it really matter whether the deceased are Thai or foreign?

Lots of people have drowned in the moat over the years during Songkran. Very sad but does it really matter whether the deceased are Thai or foreign?

If the victim was a foreigner then it's much more likely someone here knew them.

Bad news to come back to

If his name IS David Rowse..then RIP

And if it's NOT (David Rowse) what then TP ?? :D

Six posts and two of them by the language police, nitpicking and looking for insult and injury where none is intended. Get a life you people. :o

Edited by cdnvic