HELP! Need your recommendations

Hello im a french traveller travelling around Asia for 2 years.

I have an apartment rented in Thailand and I live there semi permanent going in and out to visit different countries around Asia.

I was travelling in India when covid19 hit and I have been stuck here since then waiting to go back to Thailand when the travel ban finnish.

I have all my belongings and valuables in my thai apartment and I need to go back there as soon as possible.

Im worried if I go back to France it would be harder for me to go back to Thailand because european borders may not open for long time.

What do you think is best should I go back to europe and wait there or wait here in india? 

When do you guys think that Thailand borders will open to tourists again? Any estimated date?

Thank you for your help

I second that. 

Keep in mind: you cannot stay forever in India,  legally probably not more than 180 days. By the time your permission to stay in India ends,   it may be possible to fly back to France, and France will certainly let you in. Whether Thailand will let you (French passport, coming from India) in, and when,  nobody knows. Do you have a Thai Visa? Prepare for living without your Thai stuff, for years. You may be able to come back in the 4th quarter of 2020, maybe even August or September,  but you cannot count on it.

Thailand is trying to get rid of the virus (same policy goal as the other Asian countries),  whereas Europe has decided to live with the virus (and let the elderly die). Asians are already discussing a block of clean countries (starters would be HK, Taiwan,  Macao, NZ, Australia,  several small Pacific nations), hermetically locking out medical refugees from the West. How this will play out is anyone's guess. 

Yes, going back to Europe is probably a bad idea. I think, guess ???? that Thailand will open up for virus free countries first. China, South Korea, Vietnam, Taiwan. Perhaps going to China, stay there for 2 weeks and then on to Thailand could be quicker. Its all guesses at this stage 

25 minutes ago, MikeyIdea said:

Yes, going back to Europe is probably a bad idea. I think, guess ???? that Thailand will open up for virus free countries first. China, South Korea, Vietnam, Taiwan. Perhaps going to China, stay there for 2 weeks and then on to Thailand could be quicker. Its all guesses at this stage 

Sounds good.

But none of the virus free countries will let him in at the moment. 

Can try to get a visa for Korea - but not as a tourist. The others you named are completely closed. 

I doubt Thailand will be opening its borders to anyone with a European passport anytime soon 

Even oz that plan on opening borders in 2021 but Only to low risk countries in the region 

How valuable is your stuff. Might be best to walk away