Story about latest Thai fling

2 hours ago, Berkshire said:

You're right, it's not difficult.  But it requires a high level of dishonesty.  I'm sure you're not telling these girls that you're screwing other girls at the same time.  Or that your goal is to bang as many women as possible and to have zero feelings for them.  It's easy to convince desperate women that you are their ticket out of poverty.  You just need to have no conscience nor compassion.  Psychopaths could do really well in BKK in getting free sex.   

Of course I am not telling that what I am up to .... How many guys do they have on the roster? Am I the only guy they are talking to? How many foreigners are putting money into their accounts from various countries? C'mon now. I don't even bother asking them who they are seeing at the same time as I have no intention of dating them and make it clear to them at the time I am not pursuing a relationship (online or otherwise) as I had a flight back to Australia. 

Why would a man who is just recently divorced want to have feelings for anyone? Yes, zero feelings, purely physical. Many other guys in BKK doing the same thing. Doesn't make us "psychopaths". Nobody is leading these girls on. They know the rules of the game and choose to play.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

17 hours ago, garrya said:

Thai lady with decent English looking for farang boyfriend? Hmmmm

Had farang partner before?  Hmmmm

Serious debt?  Hmmm

<deleted>? 

She maybe honest. But does it make any difference? You'll be her iphone and John from USA will be the Samsung, Nothing new mate.

Covid made her a bit more honest. That lifestyle can't easily be sustained. Most of the Thaivisa warriors don't actually know that these girls earn anywhere between 50000- 200,000 keeping 2-3 idiot farang boyfriends and working in bars in the meantime. These girls are more hi-so than 90% of us Thaivisa warriors. Now she is running out of money so she is becoming desperate. 

And with many farangs having to exit Thailand due to covid, that pool of men would have diminished but I am sure with persistence she'll find another farang who will bail her out but might ask for money upfront this time. Will cost her a few more nights in the sack but shouldn't take her more than a few weeks I wouldn't have thought to knock down whatever debt outstanding she has.

• Like 1

On 5/3/2020 at 3:09 PM, Logosone said:

Was open about her bf giving her a monthly stipend of 100,000B

Never in a million years is any man stupid enough to give any Thai woman a 100K Baht allowance each month.

That just does not happen. It's like walking in your supermarket and saying no I won't pay 79 Baht for a litre of Orange Juice, I'll pay 790 Baht instead.

No Orange Juice is that good. It just does not happen.

On 5/3/2020 at 3:36 PM, Logosone said:

Sure, some guys buy the girl a car. But a 100,000 Baht monthly allowance? 

Has anyone ever heard of such a thing?

I've never come across a guy who did that. And girls tell me what other guys gave them allowances yes, but not 100,000 Baht. Nowhere near.

On 5/3/2020 at 9:30 PM, Banana7 said:

Getting back to your questions:

1. To get 325K debt: several credit cards, private money lenders, defaults on loans where she is a co-signer or guarantor, could be an education loan from the government.

2. Many Thai ladies are excellent actors. I have heard that they even bang their head against a wall, to get bruises, then tell the cops you beat them.

Never heard of any foreigner giving a Thai woman a 100k baht a month stipend or even half that amount. Most women exaggerate about their monthly stipend to feel superior or more prized amongst their friends. If I get more money per month than you, then I am a better woman than you, is their thinking.

She is a gold digger. Lots of better women in Thailand than her.  She has to learn her lesson, not to borrow money for useless things that have no recoverable value. She has chosen to learn the hard way, by going bankrupt.

You deserve better, plenty of fish in the sea. Look for a new one.

I send my partner 85k a month minimum, sometimes more when she has extra expenses. 

• Haha 1

I just ended a long relationship and early in it I paid off a $8K debt she had, but then the relationship went on for more than 3 more years, so in some ways she gave as well as she got. I will say I refused to buy her a house or a car, and there was never such a large item again. But yes, they are consumate actresses, and everything should be taken with a grain of salt, even when you like them a lot.

Just now, Enzian said:

I just ended a long relationship and early in it I paid off a $8K debt she had, but then the relationship went on for more than 3 more years, so in some ways she gave as well as she got. I will say I refused to buy her a house or a car, and there was never such a large item again. But yes, they are consumate actresses, and everything should be taken with a grain of salt, even when you like them a lot.

If it cost you less than 1000bht/poke ..... it was a bargain.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Enzian said:

How did she amass $8K in debt?

2 hours ago, bermondburi said:

I send my partner 85k a month minimum, sometimes more when she has extra expenses. 

Wives don't count. They own half your assets anyway. We were talking about bona fide girlfriends that get an allowance without a wedding ring. Obviously once marriage takes place it's a totally different world.  You're out of the game, until you divorce.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, PaulieAUS said:

How did she amass $8K in debt?

Her restaurant before I met her was losing money and she kept pouring borrowed money down that black hole till the landlord just took back the premises anyway, at the time we met; I was present when she liquidated the fixtures. When she met me she effectively retired for a few years and played with her phone.

• Like 1