Tetley Teabags

Hobgoblin

Hi,

An English friend of mine came to visit, and he brought a rather liberal supply of Tetley tea. I personally prefer the PG Tibb's, so I'm stuck with over 1,300 bags (3 x bags of 440) of the stuff, and I'd love to unload it on someone who'd enjoy it.

All three bags have been loaded into a single plastic tote to keep moisture out. Judging from the amount of loose tea I see at the bottom, a few of the bags may have burst open.

I'm offering all of it for THB 1000... anyone interested?

Just give them away to someone who wants them you tight get!

I hope holidaymakers read this before carting suitcases full of corned beef/tea bags etc 6000 miles to a"mate" and him selling them on.

Poor show.

p.s Tetley is crap anyway,ask for yorkshire tea next time.

I hope holidaymakers read this before carting suitcases full of corned beef/tea bags etc 6000 miles to a"mate" and him selling them on.

Poor show.

Yorkshire tea is good strong tea..........infact you can get at least three cuppas out of one teabag and it`s still flavoursome.........I`m not saying us Yorkshire folk are mean.......but we do like good value for money :o

Poor show.

Yorkshire tea is good strong tea..........infact you can get at least three cuppas out of one teabag and it`s still flavoursome.........I`m not saying us Yorkshire folk are mean.......but we do like good value for money :o

Only good with Yorkshire water though,not the same taste with Geordie water and never used them yet with Pattaya water.

Hi Hobgoblin,

Just out of intrest is this a joke? or have you have any offer's?

Chris. :o

No Joke.... I just want to get rid of these - cabinet space for me is limited, and they take up too much space.

If you only want 1000 THB for them, why not 'give' them to one of your favourite, regular falang/touristy restaurants ... a good gesture like that may have future rewards, ie free meal. If nothing comes of it, then a least you know not to go back there.

Just a thought :D

Poor show.

Only good with Yorkshire water though,not the same taste with Geordie water and never used them yet with Pattaya water.

Mind, having said this, I found a box of Scottish blend tea bags in the cupboard, lovingly brought by my stepsons,and would not sell or swap these for the world! Hope they taste as good with Pattaya water as they do with the Geordie stuff(NO not the broon stuff either).

maybe open a shop for high tea? Lots of Brits in town....

I believe high tea is American. The British have their afternoon tea.

1,300 tea bags carried to Thailand by a friend! If the OP were to have one cuppa per day that would last him roughly 3 years and 7 months. Even teabags have a “best before” date.

--

Maestro

1,300 tea bags carried to Thailand by a friend! If the OP were to have one cuppa per day that would last him roughly 3 years and 7 months. Even teabags have a "best before" date.

--

Maestro

One cuppa a day! Severe rationing that is!!!

1,300 tea bags carried to Thailand by a friend! If the OP were to have one cuppa per day that would last him roughly 3 years and 7 months. Even teabags have a "best before" date.

--

Maestro

although I feel terrible for correcting a moderator and not wanting to get into any personal feud, I could not resist...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_tea#High_tea

:o