Cash exchange refused everywhere

I had some spare cash in Euro I wanted to change and every bank I visited was (snip) CANNOT.

this country does not fail to surprise me every day more. Are they already preparing for many years to come without foreign money feeding their hookers and businesses? Hope so

• Like 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 3
  • Haha 1

OP, in case you genuinely want help instead of just getting it off your chest, you should tell us where you are.

For example, I'm in Bangkok and exchanging money wouldn't be a problem here. But I wouldn't use (try to use) a bank.

• Like 2

Super Rich HQ next to Big C and The Market Ratchadameri. I haven't been but their web site says they're open.

Make sure to use the orange Super Rich, not the green one. Apparently there are two with the same name.

Edited by Geeyore

I paid my rent a couple of days ago no problem that machine ate my money like it was good. Several banks did report several months ago they had suspended foreign exchange until the emergency is over

On 5/6/2020 at 5:04 PM, Sundown said:

SOLY CANOT.

this country does not fail to surprise me every day more. Are they already preparing for many years to come without foreign money feeding their hookers and businesses? Hope so

It's your attitude Sun. It sucks.

They would have changed your money except the way you went about it they looked at each other and said "falang yaab kaai" and to you "soly canot" because they're too polite to say "eff off".

Edited by Why Me
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1