Vaccine view

jmccarty

Just now, BritManToo said:

Every government in the world destroys their economy because a disease might kill 0.15% of their elderly population.

How can it be anything other than a conspiracy?

Youse is right. Every government knew from their secret meetings before the pandemic started exactly what it would do, kill 0.15% of old people.

56 minutes ago, Why Me said:

Another anti-vaxx "pandemic is a conspiracy" nut climbs out of the woodwork. She does have that barking mad look down pat though.

When the pharma marketing departments came up with anti-vaxxer they were on a winner. Rather than having to justify jabbing people for almost every disease in existence with dodgy chemicals and making billions for themselves, instead people are accused of being weirdos for questioning why they should be jabbed. And usually by the general public, who know nothing whatsoever about the body and how these vaccines actually interact with it. 

If people want to rush off and get jabbed go ahead, but why should I have to jabbed as well? Oh, because the media, running pharma ads non stop, tells them its because the vaccine that is supposed to create immunity doesn't actually work unless everyone gets it, because you may catch the virus that you are supposedly immune to, from someone that didn't get vaccinated assuming they may even have something anyway. And people actually believe this nonsense...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Rancid said:

If people want to rush off and get jabbed go ahead, but why should I have to jabbed as well?

I'll just tip the nurse to sign the form saying she injected me, then tell everyone I've had it.

Not really a problem in Thailand.

1 hour ago, Rancid said:

If people want to rush off and get jabbed go ahead, but why should I have to jabbed as well?

Because you are free to be an idiot on your own dime. But you are not free to go about infecting others.

Now, pull down your pants and say which butt cheek you want the jab. Left or right?

The video has been removed from YT in any case.  She likely has reason to be against the establishment and was not anti-vax in it.  But very anti-establishment saying that the leaders and health officials are on the take, or gaining personally from the system.  Of course they are not volunteers!

1 minute ago, jmccarty said:

The video has been removed from YT in any case.  She likely has reason to be against the establishment and was not anti-vax in it.  But very anti-establishment saying that the leaders and health officials are on the take, or gaining personally from the system.  Of course they are not volunteers!

My very shallow impression, that Dr. F looks creepy.

12 minutes ago, jmccarty said:

well that was fast

The video is still on YT, but being deleted and re-upped by people fast.  It's an interview of one person that's allegedly a PHD that worked in many respective virology labs.  This would be easy to make and conspiracy theorists love this.  What do you think?  She did not make any long term money off of the work she did or was part of?  Keep your mind open, but not falling out of your ears!

2 hours ago, jmccarty said:

The video is still on YT, but being deleted and re-upped by people fast.  It's an interview of one person that's allegedly a PHD that worked in many respective virology labs.  This would be easy to make and conspiracy theorists love this.  What do you think?  She did not make any long term money off of the work she did or was part of?  Keep your mind open, but not falling out of your ears!

new link please or title

7 hours ago, Rancid said:

Oh, because the media, running pharma ads non stop, tells them its because the vaccine that is supposed to create immunity doesn't actually work unless everyone gets it, because you may catch the virus that you are supposedly immune to, from someone that didn't get vaccinated assuming they may even have something anyway. And people actually believe this nonsense...

That is indeed nonsense. However, I do not think anyone but you believe what you wrote.

it's actually interesting they were saying US hospitals get 13k when they diagnose someone with covid and 39k if they put one on a ventilator (which probably kills them). This could definitely skew data. She also says in Italy the flu vaccines they gave people made them more susceptible to covid. She claims the CD and WHO are corrupt with government functionaries able to patent and make money off the treatments they create, which would make them denigrate cheaper currently available treatments. Interesting video. She doesn't seem like a crackpot, and she is clearly not anti-vaxx working in immune-therapy.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tribalfusion001 said:

I fact checked her earlier on and it's 50/50 if she is telling the truth, as with many things on YouTube about Covid-19.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judy_Mikovits

https://www.fr24news.com/a/2020/05/judy-mikovits-5-quick-facts-you-should-know.html

From the second link:

"Judy Mikovits is a controversial former researcher on chronic fatigue and Dr. Anthony Fauci "

What does that mean? judy Mikovits is also Dr Anthony Fauci?

then it continues to say "and critic of mass vaccination who appears in a viral video thumbnail for a new film called Plandemic. YouTube has since deleted the video, but you can watch it later in this article. "

It continues:

"His controversial career in the scientific community has been punctuated by arrest, trial, retracted study, allegations against Fauci and clashes with the founders of the Whittemore Peterson Institute for Neuroimmune Diseases, located in Reno, Nevada . "

I thought Mikovits was a her, but from the first paragraph she could also be a he.

The rest of the article is not as well written. 

40 minutes ago, sirineou said:

From the second link:

"Judy Mikovits is a controversial former researcher on chronic fatigue and Dr. Anthony Fauci "

then it continues to say "and critic of mass vaccination who appears in a viral video thumbnail for a new film called Plandemic. YouTube has since deleted the video, but you can watch it later in this article. "

It continues:

"His controversial career in the scientific community has been punctuated by arrest, trial, retracted study, allegations against Fauci and clashes with the founders of the Whittemore Peterson Institute for Neuroimmune Diseases, located in Reno, Nevada . "

I thought Mikovits was a her, but from the first paragraph she could also be a he.

I skimmed through the 2nd article.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/scientist-vaccine-jailed/

Edited by tribalfusion001
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sirineou said:

From the second link:

It continues:

I believe the article has been translated from French to English, and that translation was less than perfect. You have to read slowly and account for this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1