Advice on a Thai Girl

7 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Wordy troll back looking for love with Thai hookers working from ThaiFriendly.

If by some chance your post is real, she probably couldn't talk 'cos she was banging a paying customer.

Send her some money by Western Union, and she'll talk for an hour or two.

I am currently on ThaiFriendly and Thai Cupid working through the factory.

Thai Friendly is loaded with freelancers. Some of them are OKAY and told me they don't do the freelancing job regularly (yeah, whatever honey) and said when I am in BKK to party with them on their days off (if there's such a thing as a day off for a freelancer). I am more interested in seeing whether I can score a freebie, it's possible. 

Thai Cupid seems to have the more genuine ladies looking for real love (nice ATM with no limit). 

• Haha 1

Whatever... Perhaps you should use some pictures of her and do some Google image search. Google for Google image search to understand how it works. Perhaps it is a fake user. If not don't invest anything - at least not until you are absolutely sure that you will not suffer because of any losses. See it as a kind of entertainment. And entertainment is not always free. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, In a heartbeat said:

Hi guys,

Last week I met a Thai girl on Tinder...

hi

it seems you are not in Thailand at the moment

ask yourself the good question. what are your plans with this girl?

I mean do you want something serious? She seems to have a good job in Thailand so are

you ready to move permanantly here to be with her?

You are young, so the visa can be a problem and for the money how can you manage it?

Anyway at the moment nobody can enter thailand from abroad, the girl knows it, so she is not

in a hurry, plus during your long chitchat she has probably asked you the good questions and

her conclusion is ''you are not the best candidate for her actual plans'' then she is actually busy

to talk with others males potentials candidates.

She still answer to you, so you are still in the run, but you can be sure you are not the only one.

Good luck

Edited by kingofthemountain

It is like a Christmas gift. 

You will get the most excitement when you see it wrapped with pretty paper with picture.

You open it gradually and then you see the real thing, 'what the hell is this?'.

And you say thank you with fake smile. 

That is coming from my experience and I am 70.  

By the way, take a class of technical writing. Would you?

Edited by Retarded
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Wordy troll back looking for love with Thai hookers working from ThaiFriendly.  {snipped}

Not just a wordy troll, but one who can talk for ten minutes without pausing for breath.

If you want to draw us in to read it, at least use some paragraphs to break it up and space them out a bit.

4 hours ago, In a heartbeat said:

probably this post is too long

Agree entirely.