Trump 'not interested' in reopening U.S.-China trade deal after report of Beijing discontent

webfact

52 minutes ago, riclag said:

Set the record straight! Those ridiculous claims that lives would of been saved if he wasn't playing golf,  those feb weekend golf excursion were permissible by fauci ,as I source below. 

Nice try!

March  22,

Fauci: If you have an overwhelming pandemic, there’s almost no degree of preparedness that can prevent all the suffering and death. There are relative degrees of preparedness. And in that regard, [the U.S. leads] in the level of preparedness. But, obviously, as you can see [with] what is playing out right now, when you have something with the force of a pandemic, it appears that you are not well prepared.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/03/anthony-fauci-covid-19-trump-and-staying-healthy/608554/

Bottom line out of 180 countries in the world my country was # 1 in preparation according to the fauci.

When fauci mentions "playing out "it was during that day ,March 22

Fauci: Feb 29

No need to change our habits or anything were doing on a day by day basis,right  now! The risk is still low and it could change!

https://www.today.com/video/dr-fauci-on-coronavirus-fears-no-need-to-change-lifestyle-yet-79684677616

Does this sound like  at the time everybody in America needs to wear masks, quarantine and take tests if your not showing systems !

So when fauci says no need to change your habits  at the time, playing golf and many other activities were ok,despite the anti Trump critics, obsessive claims that he is ...

.........and the testing that was the key to effective containment? Was the USA #1 there? Testing still, all these months later, still not up to what is needed per capita. There is a reason why the US has the most cases and the most deaths and it isn't because of being #1 in preparedness (which it wasn't). Please provide a link where Fauci says that the USA was No.1 in preparedness. I don't think he would ever say that.

Edited by KarenBravo

5 hours ago, KarenBravo said:

.........and the testing that was the key to effective containment? Was the USA #1 there? Testing still, all these months later, still not up to what is needed per capita. There is a reason why the US has the most cases and the most deaths and it isn't because of being #1 in preparedness (which it wasn't). Please provide a link where Fauci says that the USA was No.1 in preparedness. I don't think he would ever say that.

I set the record straight with your earlier comment about golfing and blaming the POTUS for death because of it, when in fact team  fauci has advised the POTUS  with his decades of experience all through your February events !   Now you want to claim a different scenario,which has nothing to do with this topic! I'll pass

Edited by riclag

3 minutes ago, riclag said:

I set the record straight with your earlier comment about golfing and blaming the POTUS for death because of it, when in fact team  fauci has advised the POTUS  with his decades of experience all through your February events !   Now you want to claim a different scenario,which has nothing to do with this topic! I'll pass

So....Trump doesn't ignore Fauci's advice? Ever? Trump is ignoring his own government standards and is cheering on the governors that are ignoring policy.

Bye Felicia.....

Edited by KarenBravo

On 5/13/2020 at 1:03 AM, Eric Loh said:

Tit-for-tat. 

In no way is bullying "tit for tat", a rather jaundiced view of the situation ... as expected.

Edited by Salerno