Seen any fresh beers?

21 hours ago, ukrules said:

They're imported aren't they? I've noticed the once well stocked shelves of the major stores now appear to be well stocked but it's a facade, if you take a couple of things from the front of the shelf it's actually empty behind.

That's what all retailer's do. Then when the 'stockers' come to work they'll fill up the shelf.  If a product really gets low, the sales people will restock or fill the space with something else. 

1 hour ago, Ireland32 said:

Hot where houses before they get to 7/11 , the distributor in Udon has big hot warehouse 

You know it...and it must get to 55c in the backs of those pickups, too.  The sun causes a photochemical reaction to the hops, it is supposedly not supposed to happen to brown bottles, only green, so the often horrible taste of Leo may come from the heat or it may just be nasty from the get-go, but I have had some good ones.

17 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

One thing i did notice this morning is large beers are now about 10 baht less in Big C Extra vs 7 Eleven and Familymart. Tiger 53 baht vs 63 baht. There used to be a 1 baht difference

58 today at Bang Pho 711 for Tiger.  Most simply don't carry it, but occasionally you see the two packs for 104-108..the 490 ml cans are springing up..