Non-compliance of measures in some places as restrictions lifted

snoop1130

3 hours ago, M71 said:

There is now such thing as Covid-19 it's just a strain of seasonal flu as shown by all of the independent doctors and virologists speaking out over the last month.

And doctors who speak against the general opinion suddenly disappear from the internet which even worries me more and more.

We are grabbed by the medical maffia where Bill Gates is the big leader.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On the whole i think the Thais are doing pretty good. When i use to walk and if i did not wear my mask this Thai lady selling food on the side of the road got right up me. She was frightening the way she yelled at me.

So i am basically sticking up for the Thais They are doing extremely well 

"On May 11, authorities inspected 7,264 restaurants and found that 267 or 3.7 percent were non-compliant, a number that rose 0.7 percent from the previous day" (the Nation)

they must have used the entire police force. Hard to believe that you can inspect over 7000 restaurants in one day!

13 hours ago, Thunder26 said:

Also these officials come up with absurd measures, such as limited entry points to the markets creating unnecessary congestion and queues that could actually trigger the virus spread. Some of their measures are not very well thought and need to be reconsidered.

Checking temperature is useless and a waste of time. It doesn't prevent the virus spread. I feel sorry for those people who have to stand and take the temperature. They could've done something else more productive.

Wearing masks and personal hygiene should suffice entering a market. No need for long queues and congestions for a temperature check.

Maybe the people taking the temprature test would normally be without a job so how can you say they could do something more productive . I don't say that you'r wrong about the temprature test being taken, but it's still a job . 

4 hours ago, M71 said:

There is now such thing as Covid-19 it's just a strain of seasonal flu as shown by all of the independent doctors and virologists speaking out over the last month.

The figures point to it being even less dangerous than common flu with less deaths than a common seasonal flu around the world.

Which doctors did you listen to ?? The ones from sesamestreet ?? 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

Which is how immunity is built up. 

People were exposed to much worse diseases in the past. But were hardier. Better diets, fitter and more time spent outside in the natural elements. Now, too much obesity, aircon, central heating etc. etc etc. The human race has weakened it's own gene pool and genetic development physically. 

This is spot on, the way that this whole thing has been handled is appalling, not just in Thailand but everywhere in the world, use of masks, insensate hand washing, lock downs, social distancing  etc. etc. contribute to the spread of viruses in the longer term, as the human race will have a lower tolerance to fight them naturally due to our immune systems not being exposed as designed.

By all means protect those that are vulnerable, otherwise let this virus takes it natural course.

3 hours ago, johnarth said:

I noticed the Muslims in the street I live have not warn a mask the hole time this has been going on, I have not also but I been home bound the hole time, but the others have been going here, there and ever where now does that mean that the Muslims are immune to this virus?

They believe they are , maybe the heat

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Miami007 said:

Many people in the USA think that there was an overreaction.  Especially when you are one of the 30 million unemployed without getting assistance or if you live in areas that have hardly any cases.

Antibody studies show that maybe 10 to 15% of the population had the virus without knowing it.. so mortality is fairly low.

But nobody in power will be able to admit that the used a meat cleaver instead of a surgical scalpel to attack the virus and protect old and sick people 

I dont think this virus is serious and Im 62 yo. I believe its a political plot world wide its happening here in Thailand also! Wake up people!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, lostmebike said:

Please explain more. 

To change democracy as we know it! For the NWO to finally be initiated under the guise of this virus! Doesnt something seem odd about the timing of this virus you think it just happened!

7 hours ago, sahibji said:

do not under estatimate this virus as there are possibilities of second wave infection. err on the side of caution.

That's looking at only one side of the equation. To err on the side of caution is likely to cause unnecessary casualties resulting from worsening poverty, violence, and postponed medical procedures and test.

Right now the only justification of the current measures in place is that the medical authorities would be aware that any sizeable outbreak would cause the health system to collapse. Thailand has only 8 doctors per 10000 heads of population while Europe averages 40. 

1 hour ago, Youlike said:

And doctors who speak against the general opinion suddenly disappear from the internet which even worries me more and more.

We are grabbed by the medical maffia where Bill Gates is the big leader.

what a load of tosh !!! go get your tin hat!

5 hours ago, M71 said:

The figures point to it being even less dangerous than common flu with less deaths than a common seasonal flu around the world.

There has not been long enough for the figures to point to anything.

As the common cold is also a coronavirus it would not be out of the question for the long term results to be similar once antibodies and vaccines come into play.

When there is no established defence available, temporary measures must be taken unless of course you are openly prepared to sacrifice part of the population.

5 hours ago, saminoz said:

Are they serious?  To achieve an average compliance of over 97% across the four business areas is phenomenal in Thailand!

<deleted> are they complaining about?!!

Just trying to satisfy the critics, and there are plenty of them.

3 hours ago, Miami007 said:

Many people in the USA think that there was an overreaction.  Especially when you are one of the 30 million unemployed without getting assistance or if you live in areas that have hardly any cases.

Antibody studies show that maybe 10 to 15% of the population had the virus without knowing it.. so mortality is fairly low.

But nobody in power will be able to admit that the used a meat cleaver instead of a surgical scalpel to attack the virus and protect old and sick people 

There is still currently no reliable antibody tests so that point is totally moot

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, Thunder26 said:

Also these officials come up with absurd measures, such as limited entry points to the markets creating unnecessary congestion and queues that could actually trigger the virus spread. Some of their measures are not very well thought and need to be reconsidered.

Checking temperature is useless and a waste of time. It doesn't prevent the virus spread. I feel sorry for those people who have to stand and take the temperature. They could've done something else more productive.

Wearing masks and personal hygiene should suffice entering a market. No need for long queues and congestions for a temperature check.

I agree. It's all theater and a method of control. BTW the market near my place only did temperature checking back in late March, but has since stopped. It's very small and private, although face masks are worn by nearly every seller and most buyers.

Temperature checking is not being performed in Europe, Australia or North America, except for pharmacies (in Australia). What it comes down to is that Asian countries are ruled by autocrats and all these measures are is power tripping. They'll continue for as long as they're allowed to, which is the remainder of this month and possibly all of next month.

Checking temperatures at parks is the most ridiculous thing. If you run in this heat, you'll have an elevated temperature. What are they trying to do? Arrest every jogger with a 37.6 degree Temp and throw them in hospital? So glad I don't have to put up with this...we have our own private park here which has always been open, since the authorities have no jurisdiction over it. Well, it's more of a grassy area with some trees than a park, but still, it can basically be used in the same manner.

Also, I would never wear a mask while exercising. Two Chinese school children recently died as a result and now the authorities are considering banning face masks for students in PE lessons.

Edited by drbeach
  • Like 1

Two new cases the length and breadth of Thailand, what’s the matter with these people ? they a incapable of telling the truth about anything. Is lying taught from birth ?

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, Kaopad999 said:

I've also noticed a fair few people letting their guard down over the past week. I have to personally approach people and remind them to wear their face masks and politely explain to them the importance of protecting others. The general reaction i got from people was

bogoff.jpg

Too rich!  Take a look at your own government operations!  I was at the Pattaya Land Office today and there was absolutely no social distancing being enforced whatsoever.  The place was packed, with many sitting outside in the heat side by side--just like they do when they are inside so I couldn't see the point in moving them outside.  Never seen the Land Office so busy--I don't know why so many people were there.  We had to park much farther away then we normally do.  Get your house in order before you complain about the public not following social distancing.  

“There is now such thing as Covid-19 it's just a strain of seasonal flu as shown by all of the independent doctors and virologists speaking out over the last month.

The figures point to it being even less dangerous than common flu with less deaths than a common seasonal flu around the world.”

So why did countries around the world take the risk to run their economies aground? For the pleasure of laying off millions of people? Have you lost any loved one to the disease? If not, just SHUT UP!

•  

2 minutes ago, Anant72 said:

“There is now such thing as Covid-19 it's just a strain of seasonal flu as shown by all of the independent doctors and virologists speaking out over the last month.

The figures point to it being even less dangerous than common flu with less deaths than a common seasonal flu around the world.”

So why did countries around the world take the risk to run their economies aground? For the pleasure of laying off millions of people? Have you lost any loved one to the disease? If not, just SHUT UP!

•  

I see dengue is back holy <deleted> just shut it down Thailand