Dental clinics

Lacessit

When will dental clinics re-open? Getting tired of chewing on one side of my mouth to avoid a lost filling. Hospital dental clinics won't treat dental patients unless they are screaming in agony.

1 hour ago, chicowoodduck said:

Just depends on were you hang your hat......here In Pattaya, most dentists are open on South Pattaya Road with some good deals to be had.....????????????????????????????

oh ? really, i need to clean my teeth, i always go there but just assumed

it was going to be closed

Just walk into the hospital screaming in agony then. They think us westerners are soft anyway.

To add though, none of the dentist's in my area (Nakhon Pathom) appear open either and unfortunately I don't have a serious answer to your question.

Edited by alien365

Last week ago I was refused treatment by the first 2 dentists . They said no farangs because of the virus . 

Third dentist treated me . I was smartly dressed in long trousers and shirt and with my Thai lady .

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, alien365 said:

Just walk into the hospital screaming in agony then. They think us westerners are soft anyway.

To add though, none of the dentist's in my area (Nakhon Pathom) appear open either and unfortunately I don't have a serious answer to your question.

Not a good idea as they will in addition to just filling your cavity subject you to a much more expensive, and occasionally painful, root treatment. You walk in pretending to be in agony, and you end up not having to pretend anymore. 

• Haha 2

At Kasemrad Sriburin Hospital in Chiang Rai the dental section is open.  Yesterday morning I just walked in without an appointment to get a lost crown made.  No problem.  Just wear mask, temp check at door as usual everywhere.

Edited by mojaco
Clarity

On 5/14/2020 at 6:20 AM, chicowoodduck said:

Just depends on were you hang your hat......here In Pattaya, most dentists are open on South Pattaya Road with some good deals to be had.....????????????????????????????

As far as I can see from driving by the dentists at least on central road are not open.

Could you please tell me which dentist exactly is supposed to be open for an emergency is coming my way. My usual dentist in Sri Racha (Hospital) says they are not allowed to treat teeth right now - only perform Xray and give pain medicaments or in case of an accident.

Unacceptable, for having pain IS an emergency. And they wont prescribe opioids either I suppose. So completely useless and ignorant. Anybody who knows an open dentist in Pattaya please advice. Thank you very much.