No clear proof 3-year-old was raped, says forensics chief

snoop1130

No clear proof 3-year-old was raped, says forensics chief

By The Nation

800_4cd8d7633099f9b.jpg

The Institute of Forensic Medicine said on Monday (May 18) that there is no clear evidence the three-year-old girl, Nong Chompoo, whose naked was found in the mountainous region of Mukdahan’s Dong Luang district last week, had been sexually assaulted.

Dr Saksit Bunyalak, head of Sunpasitthiprasong Hospital’s forensics department, said that though wounds had been found in the child’s genitals, it still cannot be confirmed that she was raped.

“The cause of her death has not been revealed, but she had several wounds on her body and genitals. The wounds cannot confirm she was raped. The media has wrongly jumped to conclusions and prompted public criticism of the hospital’s forensics department.”

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30388130

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-05-19

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, snoop1130 said:

“The cause of her death has not been revealed, but she had several wounds on her body and genitals.

not sexual assault ?

maybe she got the injuries while using crayons colouring in

This poor little Lass may not have been Raped, but with wounds INSIDE her Genitals, she was surely violently molested Sexually.

This " Institute for Forensic Medicine " is some kind of  joke me thinks.

Disgraceful and Incompetent people.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

It is a definitive answer YES or NO

How can there be 'no clear proof' one way or another?

Saying that I've seen the Thai forensics at work in other cases, absolutely useless

Edited by Canuck1966
  • Like 1

Wife and I have followed the case on Amarin TV. Here's more detail.

The Ubon hospital initially said they couldn't find anything at all. Family was dumbfounded. So the body went to the police hospital in Bangkok. There they found the bruising and cuts inside. Body went back to Ubon, then they apparently changed their tune. Wife suspects a cover up.

Police are putting in work around Champoo's village. They initially had 6 guys in the village as suspects, now narrowed it down to 2 or 3. Pointing at them are their previous drug offenses. Also pointing are items around their houses that were also found up on the mountain, problem is they're things that can be found anywhere, like the blue netting used for many things.

There's this, then the Mukdahan teacher gang rapes, and now just the other day, a teacher caught at a resort with his M1 student. What's going on, Thailand. ????

18 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

“The cause of her death has not been revealed, but she had several wounds on her body and genitals.

Sure, nothing to see here.  It's perfectly normal, so don't question.

33 minutes ago, CrunchWrapSupreme said:

Wife and I have followed the case on Amarin TV. Here's more detail.

The Ubon hospital initially said they couldn't find anything at all. Family was dumbfounded. So the body went to the police hospital in Bangkok. There they found the bruising and cuts inside. Body went back to Ubon, then they apparently changed their tune. Wife suspects a cover up.

Police are putting in work around Champoo's village. They initially had 6 guys in the village as suspects, now narrowed it down to 2 or 3. Pointing at them are their previous drug offenses. Also pointing are items around their houses that were also found up on the mountain, problem is they're things that can be found anywhere, like the blue netting used for many things.

There's this, then the Mukdahan teacher gang rapes, and now just the other day, a teacher caught at a resort with his M1 student. What's going on, Thailand. ????

What's going on in Thailand is that this type of thing is now coming into the public domain.

• Like 1

Disgusting poor kid. So if they catch the guy or guys firing squad. No jail Just put them away where they belong in hell. Nothing sickens me more than these young kids being harmed and if they did rape her my god.

4 hours ago, Canuck1966 said:

It is a definitive answer YES or NO

How can there be 'no clear proof' one way or another?

Saying that I've seen the Thai forensics at work in other cases, absolutely useless

And your qualifications are?

19 hours ago, CrunchWrapSupreme said:

What's going on, Thailand. ????

What's always going on!  Thais have no respect for females who are treated as 2nd class citizens by most Thai men who are idolised and revered by mummies and grandmas from birth.  They grow up into arrogant, smug non-respecters of others and get behind the wheel of a car and/or join the police force.