28 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

there are a lot of beautiful young Thai girls I have never seen before

Pics Please? ????

Nice to see Hua Hin looks better view than C. Mai

Edited by Tarteso
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Tarteso said:

Pics Please? ????

Yes! Should've gone full-on perv paparnazzi, NCC, and got a lens on em!

To be fair, it's not hard to get with a pretty, educated Thai lady, as long as you don't look like quazi or a pauper of course. Bit of Thai lingo, clean shoes, good smile and you're away. :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

On 5/20/2020 at 11:17 PM, impulse said:

Yeah, but when the temporary visa amnesty is over those young studs will be going back home to make enough money that they can come back and retire in comfort when they're old geezers.

Perhaps the girls are keepers and will wait for them to return when they are older.

Why are you complaining, NCC? Think of all the extra beaver pelts you now have the opportunity of hanging on your lounge room wall. Are you losing your charisma with the young chicks?

On 5/20/2020 at 9:23 PM, NCC1701A said:

At first I saw this really beautiful early twenties Thai girl walking around at the Bann Khun Por food court and I was like how is this possible?

So of course I followed her and she sat down with a very handsome and fit young farang man that was around her age. How weird is that? 

Wow unbelievable !!!! Who would have thought it - a young couple having something to eat together - i'm surprised that this is not world headline news!

You really need to get out more instead of spending 24 hours a day posting on this forum

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/20/2020 at 11:41 PM, samsensam said:

haha when i was younger and fitter i didnt need to come to thailand to get a gf, plenty of options at home, come to think about it, i dont need to go to thailand even now, wherever i am i lay my hat ????

Yes but you can only attract the grannies

7 minutes ago, Knocker33 said:

Guten Morgen or Bonjour as they think they are the only two nationalities that count in Europe 

Germany and France are by far the 2 biggest financial contributors to the union budget

so yes, they count a lot, but you are right, they are not alone in europe.

On 5/20/2020 at 3:35 PM, Retarded said:
On 5/20/2020 at 3:23 PM, NCC1701A said:

The way I know they are EU is because I sat right next to them and I could hear them talking

How you say "good morning" in EU?

You say it like this

• Haha 1