6 cannabis plants per person will happen.

doggie1955

7 minutes ago, Tiik said:

I know right ???? I just made another one because the old stuff I have left over IS a lot better than I thought it would be. But I still much prefer the oil obviously the oil is better because they don’t sell their best flower they use their best flower to make the oil I buy every other day. I will order more oil in a few days probably another 10 bottles this time. I usually order 5 to 10 bottles per order. 

erm .... Just to clear up any confusion, I was agreeing with mr mr ... but if you are happy, carry on as you were????

14 minutes ago, Tiik said:

I’m going to use up the rest of this flower before I buy more oil on June 1st it’s better than I thought. It’s old flower but still decent I don’t smoke it I cook with it but yes the oil is much better especially for the way I use it. Since I’m not buying oil for 6 days I will finish up what I have first. I know it’s good because my typing skills are slowing down now lol. Have a nice day. 

to infinity and beyond hempseedman. 

2 hours ago, Tiik said:

It actually does a little bit but like I said the oil is much better I just happened to run out of oil yesterday and I’m probably not buying anymore for 5 days. But regardless now it’s time to log off ???????? 

Gently boil 3-5gm of flower in 1/2 cup of coconut oil for 2 hrs (jam jar in the kettle works).

Strain through muslin cloth, pour into a blender with 3 cups of honey and wizz.

Store in the fridge.

Cannabis infused honey spread.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Tiik said:

I’m going to use up the rest of this flower before I buy more oil on June 1st it’s better than I thought. It’s old flower but still decent I don’t smoke it I cook with it but yes the oil is much better especially for the way I use it. Since I’m not buying oil for 6 days I will finish up what I have first. I know it’s good because my typing skills are slowing down now lol. Have a nice day. 

where do you buy the oil please ?

4 hours ago, Tiik said:

GPO oil is pure $hit, not potent at all !

where do you buy the oil pl

2 hours ago, Tiik said:

It does that and a lot more it’s an all in one for me because it is great for pain relief and sleep disorders. Not like a sleeping pill though which is a good thing because you actually are able to fall asleep naturally depending on when I take it. It’s not a sedative but it makes you comfortable for sleeping because it relaxes your brain. It’s psychoactive only it doesn’t mess with your body chemistry that’s what makes it so liberating from pharmaceutical medications and as far as I’m concerned BETTER than any pill you could ever get from a hospital or clinic! I don’t take pills anymore ever again thanks to cannabis oil. And again no I don’t smoke it I have a much healthier way of consuming it. 

At last  a fine genuine reason , unlike the majority who use it as a prop for weakness and the ability to laugh at anything unfunny to a balanced person.

• Confused 2

9 minutes ago, CraigInBangkok said:

Even if someone does'nt have a "genuine" reason, what business is it of yours ? Like a beer do you ? as the only real difference is alcohol is far more dangerous when abused to the user and to society

And your best shot is,?

1 hour ago, CraigInBangkok said:

what are you talking about ... I asked if you like a beer/drink or not ? and if so what exactly is your problem ?

Keeps you calm and avoids confrontation as well.

Hang on........

• Haha 2

honestly ... I am happy to hear any reasonable argument by anyone who enjoys a drink as to what is so wrong with cannabis. You are no different to someone who enjoys a smoke(or however they choose to take it) only alcohol is legal and more dangerous and those are just the facts.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CraigInBangkok said:

honestly ... I am happy to hear any reasonable argument by anyone who enjoys a drink as to what is so wrong with cannabis. You are no different to someone who enjoys a smoke(or however they choose to take it) only alcohol is legal and more dangerous and those are just the facts.

There is no reasonable argument in that case. It's just the typical grey bush indoctrinated dingbats who've been drinking the Gov't propaganda kool aid since they were wee lads, who fortunately wont be a part of the conversation for much longer. ????

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, CraigInBangkok said:

It can muddle ones ability Craigin  ????   

40 minutes ago, pineapple01 said:

It can muddle ones ability Craigin  ????   

Well I can script in MEL(maya) and VEX(houdini) and program in python and C++. I am also very adept with vector and matrix math ...

damn ... if only I'd stayed away from the devils lettuce!

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, CraigInBangkok said:

Well I can script in MEL(maya) and VEX(houdini) and program in python and C++. I am also very adept with vector and matrix math ...

i learned these like in school

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, CraigInBangkok said:

Perhaps they could have taught You how to type Craig  in  Bangkok. correctly.????️

56 minutes ago, salsajapan said:

hello, do you know any place that give a prescription for more than 1 month ?

1 year ? I always have legal oil but not always a prescription ????

In what area do you live in?

• 2 months later...
8 hours ago, JakeR said:

Do you still expect it next year? I've heard it might be 2+ years if ever. I want to be optimistic, anything is possible.

I believe it when it see it. Or should I say smoke it...