6 cannabis plants per person will happen.

doggie1955

45 minutes ago, doggie1955 said:

Think about were are they going to buy all the equipment to grow, or who is going to help them grow? Growing classes, Books in Thai on growing, Seeds, and so on and so on!

And all the Thai who live in the city who do not have time or the room to grow cannabis... Co-Op?

Lazada and Shopee seem to already sell everything except the seeds.

Small grow tent and grow light for the corner of your condo ............... $200.

7 hours ago, Dumbastheycome said:

Can you supply in mini packs that will fit in my coin operated dispensing machines in every  village ?

China is phasing out coins so update your dispensing machines...

These are the mini packs though ????

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Lazada and Shopee seem to already sell everything except the seeds.

Small grow tent and grow light for the corner of your condo ............... $200.

I don't know about importing at the moment because of the Covid situation but Alibaba has a far better selection of lights and tents. I would recommend having a look at the kingbrite quantum boards or bars with samsung drivers and full light spectrum with uvA uvB plus far reds. Try and avoid the epistar bulbs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, taninthai said:

So they using auto flowering seeds than ,as pretty hard to get correct darkness  hours in  thailand to start bud formation.

For me atleast, its far easier to control enviroment indoors. Pests, heat, humidity, nosey neighbs and light cycle. Any light leaks or inconsistencies with light cycle can cause male flowers to appear and you don't want that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Number 6 said:

Thailand will never allow farang to smoke weed. It's too lucrative catching them out.

BTW that is not hemp in the picture.

No, it is medical cannabis.

2 hours ago, Number 6 said:

Thailand will never allow farang to smoke weed. It's too lucrative catching them out.

Not weed, but we smoke legal cannabis oil everyday and can even buy it online !

But please OP, can you clarify, Thai are now allowed to grow it if they register ?

Edited by samtab

20 hours ago, CraigInBangkok said:

For me atleast, its far easier to control enviroment indoors. Pests, heat, humidity, nosey neighbs and light cycle. Any light leaks or inconsistencies with light cycle can cause male flowers to appear and you don't want that.

Unless you're growing for seed, you shouldn't have any male plants.

• Thanks 2

11 hours ago, Number 6 said:

I got that prescription for 200baht at clinic not to grow though 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, daoyai said:

They didn't have a problem for the hundreds of years they grew some of the best buds before the U.S.A. paid the Thais to criminalize and demonize it.  Laos and Cambodia seem to do ok. 

Nancy Reagan <deleted>

• Like 1

Just now, yankee99 said:

........... soil, nutrients and seeds.  All in Thailand and ready for delivery. 

Not found anywhere selling dedicated nutrients (which is BS anyway), I'm under the impression cannabis aimed nutrients are banned from sale or import.

A few places selling wildly overpriced seeds, but most of the seedbanks will post to Thailand so why bother.

59 minutes ago, whaleboneman said:

Unless you're growing for seed, you shouldn't have any male plants.

Thats not what I meant ... Alot of strains of Cannabis plants are prone to hermaphrodite, so female plants can develop male flowers.  One of the ways(not recommended) to get female seeds is let a female plant keep flowering past when they should be harvested and she will produce male flowers with feminized pollen. Light Leaks or stress can also cause hermies.

Edited by CraigInBangkok
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Not found anywhere selling dedicated nutrients (which is BS anyway), I'm under the impression cannabis aimed nutrients are banned from sale or import.

A few places selling wildly overpriced seeds, but most of the seedbanks will post to Thailand so why bother.

Im no expert of whats real, legal or other. You can search superbud in Facebook for what they claim to be nutrients as for seeds they look to be around 100-250 baht for various types. I assume it a one time purchase seems cheap to me