Drunk Belgian Gropes Respectable Tourist On Soi 7...

libya 115

I'd say it is Miss Sasita's own fault - why is she on soi 7 in Pattaya?

It's not exactly unknown that it a large open air brothel.

Can't blame the guy for everything.

I will reply to this although I am aware you are only fanning up the flames,

Apart from the fact that there are restaurants, pharmacies, massage shops, ie non-bargirl business's in this soi, EVEN IF she was a bargirl, that gives him the right to assault her sexually, does it?

Was you born stupid or did you go to Stupid school?

On another note, I saw this report on TV, he has a lot of Thai-related tattoos on his sad carcass, including the Thai flag between his shoulder blades, so he is quite noticable... does he live here?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really feel sorry for the guy, it could happen to anyone.

ROFL - yeah he was just minding his own business and this girl just came and stuck her ass in his hands...

dude, you live in a warped reality

Now if it happened to his wife he'd be the first lad screaming.... :o

strewth,if it happened to my wife,i'd shake the mans hand..er..probably not shake his hand,but pat him on the back.... :D

It sounds no worse than Ken's "assault" on Candyflip in the summer 2005 Thaivisa pizzup at Sin club.

One up the bum = noharmdun

OK, turn the tables, one up the bum to you from a ladyboy. Still no harm done? :o

Unwelcome physical advances are assault. No matter who does it or to whom.

It sounds no worse than Ken's "assault" on Candyflip in the summer 2005 Thaivisa pizzup at Sin club.

OK, turn the tables, one up the bum to you from a ladyboy. Still no harm done? :o

You can gets aids from up the tradesman's entrance, but you can't get pregnant.

Having your bum pinched is better than being shot by a deranged Korean during geography class. Lets put this into perspective.

SBK - knowing the Moog, he'd most likely enjoy it. :D

I'd say it is Miss Sasita's own fault - why is she on soi 7 in Pattaya?

It's not exactly unknown that it a large open air brothel.

Can't blame the guy for everything.

I will reply to this although I am aware you are only fanning up the flames,

Apart from the fact that there are restaurants, pharmacies, massage shops, ie non-bargirl business's in this soi, EVEN IF she was a bargirl, that gives him the right to assault her sexually, does it?

Was you born stupid or did you go to Stupid school?

On another note, I saw this report on TV, he has a lot of Thai-related tattoos on his sad carcass, including the Thai flag between his shoulder blades, so he is quite noticable... does he live here?

I can say yes to that, this guy really should know better, I recognise him as a bar owner in soi 7.

I don't believe all the morons sticking up for this piece of garbage. They must see one of their brethren :o

People aren't sticking up for him, just pointing out common sense, that if you go into Farose with your tackle on display, someone will probably pull your pudding. (even if you don't explicitly want it)

Its the usual homespun sanctimonious twaddle from Britmaveric, "Eee, this lad needs a good ticking off"

Edited by Barney_the_Dinosaur

I don't believe all the morons sticking up for this piece of garbage. They must see one of their brethren :o

People aren't sticking up for him, just pointing out common sense, that if you go into Farose with your tackle on display, someone will probably pull your pudding. (even if you don't explicitly want it)

Its the usual homespun sanctimonious twaddle from Britmaveric, "Eee, this lad needs a good ticking off"

Moog, there is never any excuse for sticking your hands down a strange woman's jeans without her permission. I can accept sometimes that a girl can be coy and give messages that are somewhat suggestive, but ordering a burger is not one of them.

Its big purple fat idiots like you and the OPs subject that give farang a bad name in LOS, I have read a number of your posts and I conclude (correctly or not, I dont care) you are a bar-crawling, bar-crawling idiot/lout not unlike the OPs subject.

I would say your avatar is a good likeness to you.

How anyone can condone this behaviour is beyond me, 'look at her, she's dying for it' , if this is acceptable where do you draw the line?

There is never any excuse for sticking your hands down a strange woman's jeans without her permission. I can accept sometimes that a girl can be coy and give messages that are somewhat suggestive, but ordering a burger is not one of them.

"I've got cold hands, they need warming"

"Is my Blackberry down here?"

Lots of excuses. (Just not good ones).

oooh goodie goodie... i have a sneaking suspicion that i will be able to award some holidays before this thread goes much further...

... that is, unless you guys calm down a bit... which would be a shame as i like issuing holidays

I can say yes to that, this guy really should know better, I recognise him as a bar owner in soi 7.

If your right and Pattaya is allowing a walking tatoo like this to run a bar, theres no hope for the place.

As was said the photo says it all.

Moog, there is never any excuse for sticking your hands down a strange woman's jeans without her permission. I can accept sometimes that a girl can be coy and give messages that are somewhat suggestive, but ordering a burger is not one of them.

agree, unfortunetly there's a lot of that going on, he's the one that got caught, deport and blacklist him.

Hopefully gives something to think about to the rest of these backsidesofdonkey's.

onzestan

Edited by onzestan

If your right and Pattaya is allowing a walking tatoo like this to run a bar, theres no hope for the place.

To be fair, I have been to soi 7 on family matters with my girlfriend 6-7 times in the last 2 years, and have seen this guy taking care of his bar, every time sober and dressed in a desent shirt, maby this was a one of????.

But even as a one of, it still is unacceptable behavior, and tarnishes all farangs in the eyes of our hosts.

To be fair, I have been to soi 7 on family matters with my girlfriend 6-7 times in the last 2 years, and have seen this guy taking care of his bar, every time sober and dressed in a desent shirt, maby this was a one of????.

But even as a one of, it still is unacceptable behavior, and tarnishes all farangs in the eyes of our hosts.

:o

Hopefully gives something to think about to the rest of these backsidesofdonkey's.

As with similar cases to this, he'll probably come to an "arrangement" of some kind with the girl and be back on the street very quickly. Won't have learned any lesson at all (he'll probably decide that it was someone else's fault, and that he was just singled out because he is a farang).

These guys never learn, and I have no sympathy for them. Even if they could read during their few moments of sobriety, they wouldn't take a hint.

Any time someone tells me they are going to Thailand (especially single co-workers and army guys), I make sure to remind them that not every woman they see is "for sale". Too many seem to have the opposite impression, mostly from regurgitated, out-dated stories that have been passed down over the years. I'm amazed (at times) over how misinformed so many people are about this country.

There were a couple of louts in Polo last night. They had obviously been soaked in a water fight, and took seats right next to the stage. The one guy kept flipping his head around, spraying water over everyone. He'd wave a fistfull of 20 baht notes at the girls on stage, and if one of them came towards him, he'd start making rude suggestions and motions with his beer bottle.

It only took him about two minutes to have all 15+ girls on stage irked at him to the point where they took turns flipping him off. You'd have to be a real <deleted> to p|ss off every girl in a club that quickly. He probably thought he was the life of the party. :o

I wouldn't be surprised to see his face in the news in the near future.

Some risible comments from the Pattaya Daily News:

SOURCE: Pattaya Daily News: April 18th 2007

Editor’s comment.

It seems that drunk farang think they can get away with blue murder. Where in their own countries would they be allowed to get away with such behaviour as that recounted above? Perhaps City Hall should start a publicity campaign to convince farang that only a small percentage of Thai ladies sell sexual favours (recent, perhaps conservative, estimates put it as 2 million).

The majority of Thaï ladies are still very conservative in their lifestyles and behaviour. Farang should be made to draw the distinction between ladies of pleasure and ordinary Thai females and treat them both accordingly. Plus the fact that it’s a question of location. When a bar girl is in the bar working, it might be permissible for one to grope her, but not when she’s out on the street!

Hey! Maybe we could have a discussion as to how farangs are viewed in Thailand... :D

Not again :D besides you'd have to get all philosophical again. :D

Why's that? a lot of Thai men have tattoos too, maybe we should stop them from being Monks or bar owners. :o

Some risible comments from the Pattaya Daily News:

SOURCE: Pattaya Daily News: April 18th 2007

Editor’s comment.

It seems that drunk farang think they can get away with blue murder. Where in their own countries would they be allowed to get away with such behaviour as that recounted above? Perhaps City Hall should start a publicity campaign to convince farang that only a small percentage of Thai ladies sell sexual favours (recent, perhaps conservative, estimates put it as 2 million).

The majority of Thaï ladies are still very conservative in their lifestyles and behaviour. Farang should be made to draw the distinction between ladies of pleasure and ordinary Thai females and treat them both accordingly. Plus the fact that it’s a question of location. When a bar girl is in the bar working, it might be permissible for one to grope her, but not when she’s out on the street!

I thought only wealthy Thais thought that.... :o