Drunk Belgian Gropes Respectable Tourist On Soi 7...

libya 115

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way Libya 115, just goes to show people do read the news sub forum, got 60 replies on this topic already. :D

Yes; this sub-forum is proving very popular; I often receive PM's praising my hard work and absolute dedication to the responsible and important task of bringing the latest Pattaya news (good or bad) to your attention.

:o

I can say yes to that, this guy really should know better, I recognise him as a bar owner in soi 7.

If your right and Pattaya is allowing a walking tatoo like this to run a bar, theres no hope for the place.

As was said the photo says it all.

To be fair, I have been to soi 7 on family matters with my girlfriend 6-7 times in the last 2 years, and have seen this guy taking care of his bar, every time sober and dressed in a desent shirt, maby this was a one of????.

But even as a one of, it still is unacceptable behavior, and tarnishes all farangs in the eyes of our hosts.

What helicoptor? is the rotor spinning a bit to fast? my girlfriends sister worked as a cook in a resturant down there :D

I can say yes to that, this guy really should know better, I recognise him as a bar owner in soi 7.

If your right and Pattaya is allowing a walking tatoo like this to run a bar, theres no hope for the place.

To be fair, I have been to soi 7 on family matters with my girlfriend 6-7 times in the last 2 years, and have seen this guy taking care of his bar, every time sober and dressed in a desent shirt, maby this was a one of????.

But even as a one of, it still is unacceptable behavior, and tarnishes all farangs in the eyes of our hosts.

What helicoptor? is the rotor spinning a bit to fast? my girlfriends sister worked as a cook in a resturant down there :D

Larvidchr, Only pulling your leg, chill chill, :D

You have proved the point I made in my earlier post on this thread through, Soi 7 isn't just teaming with Bar girls

all wanting to be groped by Bare-Chested Tattooed Drunken Farang ...

Why's that? a lot of Thai men have tattoos too, maybe we should stop them from being Monks or bar owners.

there are tattoos , and then there are tattoos.

some tattoos just suggest trouble , and when combined with a face like his , there is absolutely no doubt.

QUOTE(bmanly @ 2007-04-18 16:31:19)

By the way Libya 115, just goes to show people do read the news sub forum, got 60 replies on this topic already.

Yes; this sub-forum is proving very popular; I often receive PM's praising my hard work and absolute dedication to the responsible and important task of bringing the latest Pattaya news (good or bad) to your attention.

I still miss your jokes tho Libya. :o

I don't think he looks worse than most bar owners in that area (not all, just most).

I will say it again, of course nobody should grope anyone, but having said that, when you go into a red light district (and I really don't give a rats arse about how many non red light shops there are, it is a red light district) you must realize there is a chance you will get groped. In fact, that goes for any place where people are known to get drunk. Worldwide.

All those people screaming about how he put his hands into her pants, nobody know the truth, but I have a strong feeling that he probably just squeezed her bum or something like that. hel_l, it happens to most of us all the time, and worse. More often than not if I go to that area my private parts are being groped, more than once, by the bargirls. Chill out and get with it.

Besides there seems to be a lot of comments from people who have never been to this Soi, let alone Pattaya or Thailand. :o

QUOTE(undercover @ 2007-04-18 14:03:16)

Lol, that's one of the funniest things I've seen for ages.

So now Pattaya bar owners are upstanding members of Thailand!!ha ha ha ha ha

I really don't understand people defending this girl getting her bum pinched whilst knowing full well where she was.

She obviously hates farang and doesn't like getting her cheeks felt. What a great place to go on holiday - pattaya.

Edited by Neeranam

I really don't understand people defending this girl getting her bum pinched whilst knowing full well where she was.

She obviously hates farang and doesn't like getting her cheeks felt. What a great place to go on holiday - pattaya.

So her being in Pattaya means shes gotta accept shes gonna get felt up buy some drunken tw@t? - I'm glad i don't live in Pattaya

So her being in Pattaya means shes gotta accept shes gonna get felt up buy some drunken tw@t? - I'm glad i don't live in Pattaya

Well from Neeranam point of view, probably acceptable behaviour anywhere. Who knows perhaps he's the sort of lad that might try this on himself???? :o

Larvidchr, Only pulling your leg, chill chill, :D

You have proved the point I made in my earlier post on this thread through, Soi 7 isn't just teaming with Bar girls

all wanting to be groped by Bare-Chested Tattooed Drunken Farang ...

OK helicoptor, :D:D

Regards.

I don't think he looks worse than most bar owners in that area (not all, just most).

I will say it again, of course nobody should grope anyone, but having said that, when you go into a red light district (and I really don't give a rats arse about how many non red light shops there are, it is a red light district) you must realize there is a chance you will get groped. In fact, that goes for any place where people are known to get drunk. Worldwide.

All those people screaming about how he put his hands into her pants, nobody know the truth, but I have a strong feeling that he probably just squeezed her bum or something like that. hel_l, it happens to most of us all the time, and worse. More often than not if I go to that area my private parts are being groped, more than once, by the bargirls. Chill out and get with it.

Besides there seems to be a lot of comments from people who have never been to this Soi, let alone Pattaya or Thailand. :o

good comment pc

when in these areas groping goes on all the time, it seems to go with the teritory.

this is not an isolated case of the woman making a complaint, and no doubt she will be compensated.

then we have the scenario of people possibly getting scammed by false allegations,

no one should grope another person, but i can see when in soi seven or eight you can get carried away with the atmosphere.

Edited by opothai

Respectable Thai Woman Complained About This Specimen Groping Her..............

Photograph Courtesy Of Pattaya City News 17th April 2007

Yet another quality Bung_hole oops sorry :D Pattaya tourist.

edit: so it seems this is NOT a tourist but one of Pattaya's business owners. Oh dear.....what a class place. :o

Edited by LoveDaBlues