Deadly Disinformation: COVID-19 in Trump's America

gargamon

14 minutes ago, johnray said:

I feel we should all listen to the great President Trump.  He will teach us how to survive this pandemic.

Yes, please do. I have some bleach and a syringe here if you need it. I could also probably provide a UV light you could stick up your a**. 

The more Trump supporters that believe him and follow his recommendations, the fewer that will be around to vote for him in November,  so the better for America. 

• Haha 1

LOL Did you fall for the so called news narrative that  trump recommended or suggested to people to ingest bleach,inject it or swallow it!  Did you bother to watch the WH briefing or perhaps your station tuned it out!  

He asked to research it when talking to a  research expert.

As a American

For me,I thought he got a bad deal those first 3 years ,between the cnn,msnbc,abc,cbs,nyt,vox,aljeers,bbc,reuters, wsj,etc,dems,never trumper's,and the top officials at  intel agencies.all conspiring against him!

I think he should get a do over,a repeat of those 3 years ,by courtesy of la  resistance ! That's just my opinion of course.

You need to stay away from the bias and go directly to the agencies for info.

If you don't like the guy vote him out in Nov.

Edited by Yankeesvsredsox
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

23 minutes ago, Yankeesvsredsox said:

If you don't like the guy vote him out in Nov.

Thank you, we will.

I saw the news conference live where Trump was suggesting ingesting disinfectants, and using light internally. At the time I posted on this site that his moronic supporters would folliw his suggestions and consume disinfectants, which of vourse they did. 

His agencies can't be trusted at the moment. They've been hiding desth counts and withholding information from the beginning. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Yankeesvsredsox said:

trump recommended or suggested to people to ingest bleach,inject it or swallow it! 

He asked to research it when talking to a  research expert.

He suggested:

strong UV light inside the body

disinfection by injection

This woman is hilarious:

Edited by dimitriv

2 hours ago, gargamon said:

Yes, please do. I have some bleach and a syringe here if you need it. I could also probably provide a UV light you could stick up your a**. 

When I watched him talking about it in the news conference, I was laughing my ass off so much, there was no way to follow his research proposal and stick ...

Nevertheless, trying to keep an open mind I did search about it, and to my surprise, indeed, there is a blood irradiation therapy, and it can even be done not involving sticking something up your ... „The extracorporeal (outside the body) method removes blood from the body and irradiates it in a special cuvette (tube).„

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_irradiation_therapy

There was a lot of research around 1940 to 1950, and even with promising result when running tests with sick dogs. However with the antibiotics coming up it was not of big interest anymore.

So while I still have to chuckle every time I hear it, the basic idea is not totally unrealistic, not necessarily deadly, maybe possibly even deserving a little more research, maybe, possibly. (Sorry, still chuckling)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, gargamon said:

His agencies can't be trusted at the moment. They've been hiding desth counts and withholding information from the beginning. 

Currently I do not trust anything coming from either the blue or the red side, it‘s all desperate propaganda to win the next elections. 
I wish there would be other alternatives. 

As W. M. Briggs says so indisputably correct:

The virus was caused or exacerbated by the political party I disfavor.
If persons in the party I favored were listened to, this would not have been as big a crisis.

The virus spread so rapidly because of the actions of the party I disfavor.

The party I favor helped stem the tide and saved lives.

The crisis would have ended sooner, and more lives would have been saved, if the people in the party I hate were ignored.

Science saved us!

(Source: https://wmbriggs.com/post/30833/ somewhere in the 2nd half of the page)