Johnson risks party wrath to back aide who crossed UK during lockdown

webfact

Does anybody else see a correlation between the left losing the Brexit referendum and the 2019 General Election and the need to strap Dominic Cummings to the whipping block, yesterday it was Nigel Farage, who will it be tomorrow?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Thailand said:

I tend to think the general consensus will be one rule for them, one rule for us.

Won't do Boris any favours, other politicians in different countries who were caught out had the decency to resign. 

Boris hasn't been caught out & Cummings isn't a politician.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thailand said:

I tend to think the general consensus will be one rule for them, one rule for us.

Won't do Boris any favours, other politicians in different countries who were caught out had the decency to resign. 

Stephen Kinnock didn't resign, I think you'll find he's still a MP.

19 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

So the 15 conservative MP's calling for Cummings to resign are left wing remainers?

The Daily Mail is calling for Cummings to resign or be sacked because it is a left wing remain supporting newspaper?

I think it is just you who sees some kind of conspiracy here.

15 MPs out of 365, hardly an overwhelming majority. And I'm guessing the 15 you mentioned probably have an ulterior motive for doing so anyway. Not convincing rookie.????

Edited by vogie
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, tribalfusion001 said:

If you play with fire you will get burnt. Nothing sad, politics is a hard game, he should have fired Cummings. It's the British tradition, when you get caught out then you do the honourable thing and resign or get sacked.

The merits of the above are somewhat muted by the complicit nature of this MSM pile on; absence of journalistic due dilligence & likely breach of PACE/GDPR etc by the likes of plod for political gain by the left in order to secure a scalp.

It sticks out like bulldogs wotsits.

Edited by evadgib
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, vogie said:

15 MPs out of 365, hardly an overwhelming majority. And I guessing the 15 you mentioned probably have an ulterior motive for doing so anyway. Not convincing rookie.????

They're only 37% of the party therefore they don't count ????

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Cummings could resolve this immediately. Just put him in front of a camera with a journalist and let him answer the pertinent questions regarding his movements and the reasons for them.

It is odd that he does not do that is it not?

He had 100+ cameras shoved up his hooter on Saturday by more journalists than would fill the Kop. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, evadgib said:

He had 100+ cameras shoved up his hooter on Saturday by more journalists than would fill the Kop. 

Indeed. I saw the photos of the scrummage around Dom outside his home. Are reporters not supposed to observe social distancing also?? Rhetorical question, while ginning up false hoaxes to bash the govt they of course can not catch covid! Go figure.

I do hope the Cummings' autistic child has not been stressed by this lates hatefest by the left. Bullying autistic kids is right up their alley. Shocking and sad in equal measures. Don't give in to them Dom. Never give in to them.

Edited by TopDeadSenter
  • Like 2

The reason Boris must defend Cummings is I suspect because he sanctioned the trip. If this comes out it becomes the BIG story.

Cummings is seen as a contractor by the elected elites which partly explains why he’s despised but for the righteous to criticize Cummings is hypocritical.

The truth is, thousands in every town and city paid little heed to any of the so called rules.