Johnson risks party wrath to back aide who crossed UK during lockdown

webfact

Which is even more reason he should be fired if he won't resign. Public trust in the government's coronavirus 'restrictions of movement control' is paramount. 

Or just succumb to do what you frig****ing like, we don't care how we get herd immunity.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, evadgib said:
19 hours ago, 7by7 said:

No doubt you will now post a comment you believe proves you to be my superior in both wit and intellect.

I have never had the need ????

Dear, oh dear; you're so easy 'fish' and 'barrels' leap to mind.

they know the 2 are needed to keep labour party out of power for genearations ..once covid is dusted and brexit dusted in 5 years bojo will be back for many terms of office

5 years is plenty of time to forget about covid /cummings and brexit will be done and UK basking in glory with the EU gone into history

Lot's of statements from cabinet ministers on social media defending Cummings this morning.

Trouble is, they are so similar to each other it looks as if they were all written by the same person and being repeated by these ministers etc. to toe the party line in order to keep their jobs!

Surely not!

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, 3NUMBAS said:

they know the 2 are needed to keep labour party out of power for genearations ..once covid is dusted and brexit dusted in 5 years bojo will be back for many terms of office

5 years is plenty of time to forget about covid /cummings and brexit will be done and UK basking in glory with the EU gone into history

In your dreams.

The backbench Tories saw Thatcher as a liability and got rid of her.

Led by Johnson himself, they did the same to May.

The only question is how long before they do it to Johnson. My bet is that he wont last past January 2021; if he gets even that far!

56 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

In your dreams.

The backbench Tories saw Thatcher as a liability and got rid of her.

Led by Johnson himself, they did the same to May.

The only question is how long before they do it to Johnson. My bet is that he wont last past January 2021; if he gets even that far!

we will return to this topic in a few weeks and see nothings changed .bojo will still have a massive majority in a few months time..no voters will vote for a labour rabble in power any time soon ..not for generations despite their sniping .bojo is teflon bojo

5 minutes ago, 3NUMBAS said:

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/dominic-cummings-sighting-could-suggests-150758932.html

Dominic Cummings sighting could have been me, suggests TV antiques expert

3c3d3600-9e44-11e9-bed5-7464efbd32b1
Tom Wilkinson, PA
PA Media: UK News25 May 2020

Dominic Cummings sighting could have been me, suggests TV antiques expert

loony labour again

How so?

The guy is saying that Cummings may not have been in Barnard Castle at all because people who think they saw Cummings may have actually seen him.

Was Barnard Castle antiques expert David Harper mistaken for Dominic Cummings?

Barnard Castle shop owner and Bargain Hunt star, David Harper Tweeted: “I was mistaken for someone called Dominic a few weeks ago, when doing work on my shop in Barnard Castle...now it makes sense.”

Many have since called out similarities between the two and fear the reports could be false and a case of mistaken identity.

Of course, we now know that Cummings was in Barnard Castle and the earlier statements put out by Downing Street denying this were lies.

45 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

How so?

The guy is saying that Cummings may not have been in Barnard Castle at all because people who think they saw Cummings may have actually seen him.

Was Barnard Castle antiques expert David Harper mistaken for Dominic Cummings?

Of course, we now know that Cummings was in Barnard Castle and the earlier statements put out by Downing Street denying this were lies.

If you think they lookalike then you need your eyes testing !

2 hours ago, 3NUMBAS said:

You've got to stop taking the pills.

• Like 1

There are a couple of things to take from this. The first is that Johnson's Conservative party is absolutely beatable at the next election, no matter how large that majority is.

The second is that Brexit is basically the least effective way to attack the government. Of course there'll be points, especially over trade negotiations and EU citizens' rights, when this isn't possible and you've got to take them to task for what they're doing. But outside of those areas, it should be allowed to fade. 

https://www.politics.co.uk/blogs/2020/05/26/cummings-scandal-the-culture-war-doesn-t-work-anymore