Reopening Hollywood: First major movie to be released since coronavirus lockdown

snoop1130

Reopening Hollywood: First major movie to be released since coronavirus lockdown

By Greg Milam

skynews-paramount-pictures_4997741.jpg

A shuttered Paramount Pictures in Hollywood

The makers of the first major movie to be released since the coronavirus lockdown have told Sky News it is the "canary in the coal mine" for an entertainment industry looking to reopen.

The film Unhinged, a road rage thriller starring Russell Crowe, will hit cinema screens in the US on 1 July, months earlier than originally planned. It bucks the trend of films being delayed or released instead on television and streaming services.

Almost a million TV and film workers are estimated to have lost their jobs in Hollywood alone after productions were shut down as the virus spread.

Full Story: https://news.sky.com/story/reopening-hollywood-first-major-movie-to-be-released-since-coronavirus-lockdown-11993895

"Canary" What does that represent? An oriental, an asian, a caucasion of chicen<deleted> character?

"Coal Mine"; for sure that is PC for negro, colored, African, etc...

I hate it when they are so subliminal I can't catch it. Wonderful that I haven't catched Covid-19. You'd think they come up with a more Canary type term.