Looking For A Song.

Probably for the older people on here, but here goes. I am looking for a song for a funeral, the singer was Mario Lanza so we are back to 1950 or 1960. It was my mothers favourite, sung in Italian, I have no idea what it was called, but some of the lines ended in what sounded like "Mary Panziel" If anyone can suggest what the song was I would be extremely grateful as we would like it played for her at her funeral next week. I have suffered hours and hours of this bloke singing and cannot find it, and I really cannot stand anymore as I hate the bloke. Bu if anyone can help....many many thanks!

32 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Sure its not this one: 

No, it isn't this one, it is much faster....really don't know how best to describe it....up the tempo about 8 times, and the thing that always stuck in my head was some Italian lyrics  that ended "Mary (or Marie) Panziel" Thanks though, terrible to suffer from listening to him. When we were kids, we thought he died from eating too many pies...figure that one out! Parents eh?

Edited by Formaleins

Listen this one if on list!

La donna e mobile (From "Rigoletto")  

Edited by 2 is 1

2 minutes ago, 2 is 1 said:

Listen this one if on list!

La donna e mobile (From "Rigoletto")  

Cheers but none of them play, they just take me to the Amazon site....and it would be nice to narrow it down a bit...listening to this guy sing is worse than eating broken glass mixed with razor blades and dog faeces, it is a quest for my mothers funeral not a torturous slow death by Mario!

58 minutes ago, Formaleins said:

Cheers but none of them play, they just take me to the Amazon site....and it would be nice to narrow it down a bit...listening to this guy sing is worse than eating broken glass mixed with razor blades and dog faeces, it is a quest for my mothers funeral not a torturous slow death by Mario!

Yaeh sorry about that , i was think can listen in Youtube. many can narrow if aria is from known opera . He has one funeral song but its english language