COVID-19 and People power

onay

When suddenly you got an email, and they mentioned that following the rules regulation of government and to keep you safe and healthy in the pandemic of COVID-19, you are not allowed to come and do work probably you will think what I have to do next????? and trying to adopt the new hobbies which are literally limited to 4 by 4 rooms;????
And your mind will give you a lot of options with full detail for a short time you will think I am setting in a restaurant, reading the food menu and on my right side a beautiful waitress is standing and whispering in my ear dear you should go for this one, aha sounds funny? but it sucks? ????
Generally, before the outbreak of COVID-19 if we look around, everybody was busy on their cellphone and many many times I heard that come on its better to stay inside playing video games, eating junk food and not even think about to keep ourselves fit and healthy, but after the outbreak of COVID-19, at first, I thought people will enjoy their time within the room but the reactions were opposite the shocking part was when I started reading comments on social media, seeing status about the consequences made by COVID-19 personally I was so surprised and shocked and realized that people around the worlds want to live their lives not only limited to a room, NO, NO, I was completely wrong yay, completely and in conclusion, in all, one of my favorites and heart touching is that people want to save the world, and my personal option is If you want to do something start form yourself, here I observed that physically and emotionally people start caring of themselves and also suggesting, sharing and taking care of each other, which means that;
We can and we have the power to erase the COVID-19 from the world.
We have the spirit to smashed the fear of COVID-19.
We can show each other what we have done in the world will not do anymore.