Pattaya/Jomtien baht bus

jwdub

I  walked back from Jomtien beach up Thappraya tonight about 9.30 ish and I don't think  I saw any baht buses coming down the hill out of Pattaya at that time. Can't imagine who would be in Pattaya heading back at night to Jomtien with so little going on. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, kinyara said:

I  walked back from Jomtien beach up Thappraya tonight about 9.30 ish and I don't think  I saw any baht buses coming down the hill out of Pattaya at that time. Can't imagine who would be in Pattaya heading back at night to Jomtien with so little going on. 

There are baht buses all evening to Jomtien from Pattaya and back. 

Actually had a friend of mine who lives in VT2 facing the pattaya side tell me that last night the baht bus running the route on Thappraya road was scarce around 8PM and non-existent after 9PM. Which kind of makes sense considering the drivers need to drop off baht buses and make their way home before the 11PM curfew.

8 hours ago, RichCor said:

I should have known that wouldn't work with him. Really have to put the time to do it properly as @Jingthing isn't going to respond to false notifications or a misuse of his Avatar signal.

JingThing.png.b33554189b63a57f5480c4bdd3613e4e.png

Very cool graphic!

On current baht bus stuff I know nothing. 

I did have an unpleasant experience the other day though returning from Pattaya. 

When paying I tried to gingerly drop a 10 baht coin into the driver's hand without touching his hand. 

He was having none of it. 

The rogue SOB grabbed my hand in a sort of hand shake rape! 

There was significant hand to hand skin contact. 

It was so abrupt that he got a verbal shock reaction out of me (no doubt resulting in a mega spray of droplets even a mask of titanium couldn't have fully blocked).

Edited by Jingthing

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

Very cool graphic!

On current baht bus stuff I know nothing. 

I did have an unpleasant experience the other day though returning from Pattaya. 

When paying I tried to gingerly drop a 10 baht coin into the driver's hand without touching his hand. 

He was having none of it. 

The rogue SOB grabbed my hand in a sort of hand shake rape! 

There was significant hand to hand skin contact. 

It was so abrupt that he got a verbal shock reaction out of me (no doubt resulting in a mega spray of droplets even a mask of titanium couldn't have fully blocked).

You made physical contact with another human - OMG, are you ok?