Do You Believe Most Women are Ruled by the Moon, as is the Sea? And, Is it the Same in Thailand?

On 6/2/2020 at 7:52 PM, JohnBarleycorn said:

I am sure that you feel as I.

Right?

No, I think the whole post is self indulgent rubbish.

You are certainly consistent though.

Edited by n00dle

On 6/3/2020 at 4:18 AM, JohnBarleycorn said:

On lockdown, even if one can still video-link to women, yet one misses most in these thankless circumstances the scent of a woman, at least in my view.

I do appreciate the scent of a woman just as a woman gravitates to the smell of a man.

Here is a quote which proves my point:

“I’d loved women who were old and who were young; those extra kilos and large rumps, and others so thin there was barely even skin to pinch, and every time I held them, I worried I would snap them in two. But for all of these: where they had merited my love was in their delicious smell. Scent is such a powerful tool of attraction, that if a woman has this tool perfectly tuned, she needs no other. I will forgive her a large nose, a cleft lip, even crossed-eyes; and I’ll bathe in the jouissance of her intoxicating odour.”

I've never considered myself deficient in the olfactory department, but I've never had a
smell" off a Thai woman. Perhaps something to do with having a shower quite frequently.

You don't attribute your quote ( go sit on the naughty step ) but sounds like it was written by a European man back when bathing was not considered essential.