Do You Believe Most Women are Ruled by the Moon, as is the Sea? And, Is it the Same in Thailand?

A few days ago, while teaching a young student, I happened upon this sentence:

“The old man always thought of her as feminine and as something that gave or withheld great favors, and if she did wild or wicked things it was because she could not help them. The moon affects her as it does a woman, he thought.”

So, I thought about this sentence a spell, after class had ended.

And I wondered if the many favors that women have withheld from me, too often, were denied me due to the waning and waxing of the Moon.

And, then I wondered, are all women similar in this respect, without significant cultural differences?

If you are my age, then you have been denied many favors in this life.

And should we try to be intelligent enough to not blame women, or womanhood, per se, but to attribute our troubles to Earth’s moon, instead of castigating the fairer sex?

And, too, would it not be reasonable to presume that men living in cities might live a more satisfying existence where the Moon holds less persuasion due to tall buildings, and where women are less affected by the light of the silvery Moon?

During this lockdown, I do know that I feel good living by myself, and I am happier communicating with women by video link. For one thing, I find them less tempting. On video they are completely out of touch and also, because their webcams rarely show their short shorts and beautiful tanned legs, I am often less apt to drool in front of them. Instead, I enjoy more meaningful discussions with women when I am less distracted by the parts of them that make them female.

Certainly, I prefer the company of women over the company of men, no matter what the state of the Moon might be, or whether or not these women might be in a position to grant or withhold important favors.

So, are women truly like the sea?

I have yet to see the Andaman Sea. I have heard the Andaman Sea is most beautiful. Wouldn’t it be even more beautiful if it were named the And-a-woman Sea, or the And-an-Amazon Sea?

One thing I do know.  Life in Thailand would not be worth living without both the Moon and also Thai women to dream about while gazing at it.

I am sure that you feel as I.

Right?

Edited by JohnBarleycorn

They chance attitude every 15 minutes anyway so who can follow! If you give 1000 or more bth every houer they happy! Other situation you in trouble ! Period is different then you have problem all the time! 

Edited by 2 is 1
  • Confused 1

So does that imply you have given up on leaving this beautiful place and return to some far flung part of the Great Us of A and live as a hermit ? ????

Since our bodies are 70% liquid (from memory) and the moon is influencing the high and low tide .. May its pulling on all liquid in both man and woman .... ??  So maybe we are all influenced by the moon in one form or another ??

• Haha 1

All smart people male or female play to their straights.I don't know why the moon would  influence anyone any more that 

39 minutes ago, JohnBarleycorn said:

I am sure that you feel as I.

Right?

Yes indeed Q!

when ever i deed to make relationships decisions I always consult the tide tables.  

They are not ruled by the moon. They are simply ruled by the money you are able and willing to spend. It is not negative - if I am a woman I would do the same. 

• Haha 1

The moon?  Nope.

But there is another 29 or 30 day cycle you should really put on your calendar unless you want to lose your manberries when Mr Cranky comes to visit.

Edited by impulse
  • Like 1

Sa

1 hour ago, JohnBarleycorn said:

During this lockdown, I do know that I feel good living by myself, and I am happier communicating with women by video link.

Left hand not cost much! Whit right you whit Jennifer.... maybe Lopez

Edited by 2 is 1

1 hour ago, JohnBarleycorn said:

Instead, I enjoy more meaningful discussions with women when I am less distracted by the parts of them that make them female.

Still looking forward to my first *more meaningful discussion* with a thai female.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Malawi said:

Women are influenced by $, Pounds, Euro, Baht. etc.

Hmm.. i always think all love me. One really nice woman in soi 11 , i always think true love! So much miss her and my wallet!

Edited by 2 is 1

On lockdown, even if one can still video-link to women, yet one misses most in these thankless circumstances the scent of a woman, at least in my view.

I do appreciate the scent of a woman just as a woman gravitates to the smell of a man.

Here is a quote which proves my point:

“I’d loved women who were old and who were young; those extra kilos and large rumps, and others so thin there was barely even skin to pinch, and every time I held them, I worried I would snap them in two. But for all of these: where they had merited my love was in their delicious smell. Scent is such a powerful tool of attraction, that if a woman has this tool perfectly tuned, she needs no other. I will forgive her a large nose, a cleft lip, even crossed-eyes; and I’ll bathe in the jouissance of her intoxicating odour.”

On 6/2/2020 at 5:18 PM, JohnBarleycorn said:

On lockdown, even if one can still video-link to women, yet one misses most in these thankless circumstances the scent of a woman, at least in my view.

I do appreciate the scent of a woman just as a woman gravitates to the smell of a man.

Here is a quote which proves my point:

“I’d loved women who were old and who were young; those extra kilos and large rumps, and others so thin there was barely even skin to pinch, and every time I held them, I worried I would snap them in two. But for all of these: where they had merited my love was in their delicious smell. Scent is such a powerful tool of attraction, that if a woman has this tool perfectly tuned, she needs no other. I will forgive her a large nose, a cleft lip, even crossed-eyes; and I’ll bathe in the jouissance of her intoxicating odour.”

Bull. I ain’t shagging not fat Heffer no matter what she smells like