D.C. mayor has 'Black Lives Matter' painted on street near White House

rooster59

Ridiculous by  Fox.

His  written speech simply twisted  the reality.

Biden was  correct. Despicable!

Spout  the obvious  but  with  no indication  of any action to  bring about the humanitarian balance  the US  has  always  lacked but  deny and then to  suggest   that  a victim  is "hopefully" looking down in some twisted sense of  approval????

Is  Floyd  now elevated  to a  state of  martyr because  Trump suggests so?

No !  The  poor sod  died tragically and  unnecessarily because until the opportunist moment for an excuse to, in contradiction,  use that death to proclaim something unrelated to false political advantage is gross and insulting.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

While that two-block section of 16th St. has been renamed Black Lives Matter Plaza on Google Maps, still wating for a a satellite update to show this new "statement".

Half-expecting ag barr and his little green men to paint over it, all in the name of "law and order".

They have no authority to do that and the mayor knows it.

7 hours ago, twocatsmac said:

More than a few, many millions and what of the non black citizens of America, what are they to think now? 

Not the brightest mayor, wouldn’t “all lives matter” be more inclusive?

Actually, I thought that was a brilliant move.  I think this was the same guy who rejected bunker boy's idea of having an authoritarian gov't style military parade as well.

Edited by shdmn
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, twocatsmac said:

More than a few, many millions and what of the non black citizens of America, what are they to think now? 

"All lives matter is so inclusive it obscures the problem.

My life matters but the police don't need to be told "Don't murder the old white guy".

That's not what they do.  

BTW the first time I posted this it disappeared. Off topic?  Offensive to a the powers that be or a favored member?   

• Like 2

Good distraction to the reality of what is going to happen when the government checks run dry and guess who hasn't been going to work? They have now placed themselves at the complete mercy of the "man" they so despise. Wait until evictions start up again. 

The real fun can start when nobody has any money left whatsoever and they defund the police. On the bright side there have been record sales of guns. Sadly the reply to adversity seems to be buffoonery. 

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, DoctorG said:

Well some of then certainly acted like terrorists. I wonder how many of the looted/destroyed businesses will not reopen in the worst affected cities, thereby denying both employment and local shopping to the residents,

self serving criminals sure, terrorists? nah

For those Republicans and Democrats that peddle insurance against each other, there needs to be victims.

Anyone who understands the above sentence , understand why there are no real solutions from either side, but only problems that would be solved , only if we elected them instead of the other guys.  

Take charge of your life and stop playing their game!!!  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PatOngo said:

I'm not in the game, just an observer!

This was not directed to you my friend/  , but in general.

IMO both sides(Democrats and Republicans)  seem to be playing the Americans  for suckers 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Bur after trump i would settle for anyone including  Charles Manson if he was not dead. 

I would propose Mickey Mouse, a trusted American hero and someone the masses can relate to!

• Like 2

Apparently,  BLM DC Chapter was underwhelmed...

“This is a performative distraction from real policy changes,” they said. “Bowser has consistently been on the wrong side of BLMDC history. This is to appease white liberals while ignoring our demands. Black Lives Matter means defund the police.” 

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, PatOngo said:

One is surrounded by numerous qualified advisers and still he makes idiotic choices! DJT!

One lives well and the other doesn't duh! DJT doesn't spend all day long making his life worse. We have all seen this movie too many times.The protests will either wane or become more intense and violent as money runs out and there is nothing left to loot. 

If somebody is funding it they will be outed soon. Places in the USA particularly liberal enclaves are resembling Venezuela now.

Edited by Cryingdick
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

Didn't last time and won't this time. I may actually vote for Bernie just to boost his numbers.

Bernie who? ???? Next time he gets a shot, he'll be way too old!

Edited by PatOngo

19 hours ago, twocatsmac said:

All lives mattering is blasphemy and you will now be summarily cancelled by a new culture that you clearly don’t understand. When the mob finishes devouring everyone with a dissenting opinion they will move on to eating their own who fail the social justice, virtue signaling purity test (which has already begun). Get popcorn and a gun if you don’t already have one. 

• Like 1