Passenger charged double for "social distancing" bus ticket - then the bus is full!

webfact

It's called "Double Bubble".......????

When I was a mini cab driver, way back when, on Christmas and New Year Hours we charged double, it was called Double Bubble.............????...............????

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, phantomfiddler said:

Of course one should have to pay for the empty seat adjacent to the one they have just paid for. This is Thailand, the country you can trust ????

Yea Right . Not on your  Nelly.  :wai:

19 hours ago, webfact said:

Daughter "Mai Siri Thammakij" said on Facebook that it was "terrible" - it was bad enough trying to find money in these difficult times without having to face disreputable practices like this. She called on the authorities to act.

What's the new brand... TRUSTED THAILAND....

you CAN trust Thailand to screw everyone and everything at every opportunity.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, transam said:

When I was a mini cab driver, way back when, on Christmas and New Year Hours we charged double, it was called Double Bubble...

It was either that or they could take a Worboys cab....................????

*Brit joke

Edited by sanuk711

20 hours ago, webfact said:

Passenger charged double for "social distancing" bus ticket - then the bus is full!

I guess with foreign travelers not here in sufficient numbers to make a dishonest living Thai operators now have to "double charge" the locals.

Suck it up and pay-up.... wait til they charge you 10X at national parks then you can gripe!

Som nam na !

• Haha 1

Now you know how we feel..........not nice is it..........but it must be fake news as I still remember a Government official last year saying Thai would Never rip off another Thai..........

• Like 2