Mazda BT50

pop3

Does anyone know if you can buy after market spare parts for the Mazda BT50 ? I know you can for Toyota and Mitsubishi but Im told Mazda is like Honda and when need spare parts you can only go to the Mazda main dealer ?

Routine service parts should be readily available on the aftermarket. You may well find many parts are common with Ford. Most body and trim items, and many non-service mechanical/electrical parts will be dealer-only.  Same as any manufacturer. Of course you could source parts from a wrecking yard.

Sorry for the late reply HauptmannUK I somehow missed this post , Yes what you say makes scene, I may or may not hold on to it I haven't even driven it on the road yet , I do like the look of it but I'm not a lover of all this complicated technology crammed onto an engine in order to save a baht on fuel costs , At the end of the day what you save on fuel you pay back to the dealer for repairs on crazy things like having to remove the complete gearbox to replace a clutch slave cylinder that some bright spark of a designer thinks its a good idea to put it on the inside ! Makes the job an expensive time consuming load of nonsense compared to the removal of two 12mm bolts and one pipe connection of the older type of truck .