90 days amnesty till July 31,

1. The amnesty may get extended again.

2. People will be given 'x' number of weeks to regularise their 90-day status.

3. Everyone will be expected to turn up at their local Immigration office on Monday 3 August and report or be fined.

4. The 90-day reporting requirement will be dropped completely.

Take your pick.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

It will probably be from the date your last report was due.

18 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

3. Everyone will be expected to turn up at their local Immigration office on Monday 3 August and report or be fined.

There is no way they they want that and then in 90 days for the day.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

1. The amnesty may get extended again.

4. The 90-day reporting requirement will be dropped completely.

Take your pick.

4. It won't happen. 

I went to CM immigration to do 90 day report. It is drive thru nowadays. Took 5 minutes. I am glad I did. Some “advice” on this site has been that it was unnecessary due to the amnesty. 

19 minutes ago, lemonjelly said:

I’m wondering if I can extend my 90 day permission to stay (NON-O Multi) at end of July if the amnesty isn’t extended. If anyone knows, would appreciate info, cheers

There is no indication that this will happen.  I would say the most likely options are that at least some borders open, or the "automatic extension" is extended. 

If a travel option includes Vietnam or Laos, and the Thai consulates there do not change their past policies, those of us using Non-O-MEs will be good to go, again.

2 minutes ago, JackThompson said:

There is no indication that this will happen.  I would say the most likely options are that at least some borders open, or the "automatic extension" is extended. 

If a travel option includes Vietnam or Laos, and the Thai consulates there do not change their past policies, those of us using Non-O-MEs will be good to go, again.

Sure, but it’s the getting back in again that could be a major spanner in the works, self funded quarantine, $100,000 insurance that covers Covid-19 etc.

A big turnout at the first opportunity to report after the amnesty ends at the end of July will roll over to the end of October with the ensuing chaos at IO's. 

5 minutes ago, phetchy said:

A big turnout at the first opportunity to report after the amnesty ends at the end of July will roll over to the end of October with the ensuing chaos at IO's. 

Do really think immigration will want everybody report at the same time and then again 90 days later. That certainly will not happen. Immigration will announce when the reports are due. Possibly 90 days from when your last report was due.