Travel within Thailand

GuyDow

i've been planning a trip to buriram and kept in contact with my usual hotel (the amari).  in previous weeks, they said i wouldn't be able to leave the property but could have guests over to visit.  last week, they let me know that the quarantine thing is over and i can come and go from the property as a i please.

we'll see what happens when i show up at the buriram airport but i assume it'll be okay.  buriram seemed to have some of the tougher restrictions of the various provinces.  quarantine and alcohol ban seemed to be in place longer than other places.  also, they have/had a sticker system in order to enter certain place (like big c or robinson).  i'm not sure what the status is on the sticker system.

i know my friends in buriram had other visitors who arrived by car and didn't require a hotel.  no problem for them.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Deli said:

ok but are there still provinces requiering quarataine or is it really "all open and free to travel " independently from which province you come from ?

It's still up to the Provincial Governors whether a quarantine is needed or not. It depends on where you travel from. From tomorrow all bus routes are back in business.