Foreigners married to a Thai will be allowed back soon.

jimn

The English language briefing from the CCSA today mentioned that details are being finalised to allow thise married to a Thai, back into the country. Look from the 3 minute mark

Thanks for the update Jimn. I'm in Thailand now but was starting to make plans in case I have to go somewhere else for a few months (on a Non-O multi visa). Last night my wife got upset about it and it was hard to see. Got my fingers crossed for everyone hoping to get back to their family. 

3 hours ago, heist said:

Thanks for the update Jimn. I'm in Thailand now but was starting to make plans in case I have to go somewhere else for a few months (on a Non-O multi visa). Last night my wife got upset about it and it was hard to see. Got my fingers crossed for everyone hoping to get back to their family. 

I am interested because my wife and I go back to the UK on July 9th until November 2nd. No problem with my wife coming back in but obviously I am interested if I will be allowed in. Confident that married foreigners will be allowed back in by then, but on what terms. I dont fancy 14 days state quarantine, thats a nono for me.

Archived