2nd wave in China - Beijing goes into re-lockdown

JensenZ

6 minutes ago, timendres said:

It looks like this virus is here to stay, and trying to maintain zero cases it going to prove futile.

Generally civilized countries have more hygienic ways to handle food than the disgusting markets in China!

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, timendres said:

I do not believe the US will go through another lockdown. Hopefully, this time they will do what should have been done the first time - isolate the vulnerable, and let it run it's course. The US may have looked dumb initially, with the highest death toll, but I think now the countries who continue to attempt to maintain zero cases are going to look dumber. It looks like this virus is here to stay, and trying to maintain zero cases it going to prove futile.

Don't bet on it.

33 minutes ago, timendres said:

I do not believe the US will go through another lockdown. Hopefully, this time they will do what should have been done the first time - isolate the vulnerable, and let it run it's course. The US may have looked dumb initially, with the highest death toll, but I think now the countries who continue to attempt to maintain zero cases are going to look dumber. It looks like this virus is here to stay, and trying to maintain zero cases it going to prove futile.

China 300 live cases, America 21866 as of today.

Looked dumb?

What now about all the chinese tourists, who should safe the tourist industry in Thailand ?

Will Thailand still open its boarders in the "buble idea" to China, because china have control over the covid situation ?

Shall we again see that all the covid problems is because of forreigners, in China they say it is because of Norway, it is not because of dirty markets in China, of course not.

Shall we see Thailand open its boarders to China, and again say the covid problems is because of farrangs and not because of chinese, of course not.

Possible some sarcasme

Edited by finnsk

Fake topic title: 

2nd wave in China - Beijing goes into re-lockdown

Correct topic title would have the title of the news article to which a link is given in the OP, ie

China cancels over 1,200 flights, shuts schools over new coronavirus outbreak in Beijing

Therefore:   :mfr_closed1:

P.S. This story is already running here in World News:

Also here: https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1168877-beijing-extends-movement-curbs-to-contain-resurgent-coronavirus