Retirement extension Bangkok

1 hour ago, lopburi3 said:

And statement was a headquarters bank computer printout (letter size sprocket paper) costing 200 baht.

Lopburi, I asked above...

Was the bank printout you submitted to BKK CW a listing of ALL the transaction activity in your account for the past year?

Or, was it a bank printout that solely listed your 12 monthly foreign transfer deposits?

Thx.

7 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Lopburi, I asked above...

Was the bank printout you submitted to BKK CW a listing of ALL the transaction activity in your account for the past year?

Or, was it a bank printout that solely listed your 12 monthly foreign transfer deposits?

Thx.

An official computer print out of all activity from June of 2019 when established.

• Thanks 1

Good Evening,

I have some questions, maybe someone can help me.

I have a O-A visa with multiple entries. My Visa expiry is on July 25, and i am allowed to stay in Thailand till 30 Decembre 2020, because i made a go back trip trip to France in January. I need to go to Paris in August so i guess i can not come enter Thailand with the same visa. I want to renew my O-A Visa for one year before i go. Can I do it now ? Is Immigration office opened ?  

Another question, my bank book is empty but i transfer more than 60000 Baht every month to Thailand every month and the statements are online, should i go to bank to ask them to fill my passbook before i go to immigration or online printed statements are enough ? My insurance is a French Insurance that expires in January, do they ask for an insurance for the next year if i have to renew my visa.

Thanks for your help ????  

8 hours ago, JUREIDINI said:

I have a O-A visa with multiple entries. My Visa expiry is on July 25, and i am allowed to stay in Thailand till 30 Decembre 2020, because i made a go back trip trip to France in January. I need to go to Paris in August so i guess i can not come enter Thailand with the same visa. I want to renew my O-A Visa for one year before i go. Can I do it now ? Is Immigration office opened ?  

You cannot do anything at immigration until December before your current permit to stay ends. At that time you could apply for a one year extension of stay. Immigration does not renew visas. You can apply for a re-entry permit to keep your current permit to stay valid when you enter the country after your trip out of the country.

If could leave and re-enter the country on or before your visa expires on July 25th you could get a new on year permit to stay from your OA visa and then get a re-entry permit to keep it valid.

Another question, my bank book is empty but i transfer more than 60000 Baht every month to Thailand every month and the statements are online, should i go to bank to ask them to fill my passbook before i go to immigration or online printed statements are enough ?

You will need to prove you have at least 65k baht of monthly income. If you are French you can get proof of your income from your embassy in Bangkok to apply for the extension.

My insurance is a French Insurance that expires in January, do they ask for an insurance for the next year if i have to renew my visa.

You will need proof of insurance when you apply for a extension of stay at immigration. It must be from a insurance company here in Thailand. See: https://longstay.tgia.org/home/companiesoa

11 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You cannot do anything at immigration until December before your current permit to stay ends. At that time you could apply for a one year extension of stay. Immigration does not renew visas. You can apply for a re-entry permit to keep your current permit to stay valid when you enter the country after your trip out of the country.

If could leave and re-enter the country on or before your visa expires on July 25th you could get a new on year permit to stay from your OA visa and then get a re-entry permit to keep it valid.

You will need to prove you have at least 65k baht of monthly income. If you are French you can get proof of your income from your embassy in Bangkok to apply for the extension.

You will need proof of insurance when you apply for a extension of stay at immigration. It must be from a insurance company here in Thailand. See: https://longstay.tgia.org/home/companiesoa

The simplest way is to apply for for a re-entry permit.

I will have time to do the necessary wheni come back, because in all cases i will need a re-entry permit.

Thank you a lot for your help.