Ahead of Trump rally, coronavirus cases surge in Oklahoma, other states

webfact

29 minutes ago, Langsuan Man said:

No it was delusional, no one is admitted to the the practice of law in the United States without first proving citizenship, ie: a birth certificate 

I meant real in the sense that birtherism was an actual movement.. Whereas this notion of a plot by various intelligence agencies to stop Trump is obviously fictional. I mean the FBI successfully kept the investigation secret until after the election.

Edited by johnpetersen

On 6/21/2020 at 9:31 PM, JackThompson said:

Those organizing the uprising own the MSM / Hollywood, and control the educational system.  They hate Western values, culture, mores and morals - as is evident in their work-product - so consistently undermine these - have for decades.

Well you should definitely contact the authorities and tell them what you know about this nefarious, ambiguous  "they"... sounds like "they" and the current admin have the same goals, maybe they are one and the same...

On 6/22/2020 at 6:12 AM, EVENKEEL said:

I'm impressed.....

President Trump tore into his rival, Democratic candidate Joe Biden, on Twitter on Thursday sharing this tweet of his socially distanced campaign event and claiming that it was empty because there was 'zero enthusiasm' for the former Vice President's 'rally'

Apparently political strategy must be explained to you.

45 and, let's say Bernie, are POPULISTS whose campaigns are built around close contact to the electorate including rallies, town halls and copious door to door canvassing.

Biden is an establishment, corporatist whose campaign is NOT based on rallies etc... 

What you have taken pains to point out is EXACTLY what anyone with any knowledge of politics would expect.

4 hours ago, checkered flag said:

Bring ear plugs because PR is a motor mouth who won't let others have a say. Maybe ear plugs and a sign board with some choice saying to point to. 

Too much time on a Pattaya bar stool with his fellow Brits.

"Bring ear plugs because PR is a motor mouth who won't let others have a say."

How do I go about doing that on a message board?

"Too much time on a Pattaya bar stool with his fellow Brits."

Not a Brit, not spending time on bar stools, hate loudmouths (like Trump) so that's 0 for 3 for you. But I guess that's a familiar situation for a fervent Trump supporter.

Edited by Phoenix Rising
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, mikebike said:

Apparently political strategy must be explained to you.

45 and, let's say Bernie, are POPULISTS whose campaigns are built around close contact to the electorate including rallies, town halls and copious door to door canvassing.

Biden is an establishment, corporatist whose campaign is NOT based on rallies etc... 

What you have taken pains to point out is EXACTLY what anyone with any knowledge of politics would expect.

Actually, it's what anyone who believes candidates should take the current pandemic seriously would expect.

• Like 2

Texas reports another daily record, and the governor urges residents to stay home.
Texas on Tuesday reported another daily record — more than 5,000 new infections  — prompting renewed warnings from Gov. Greg Abbott, who urged residents to stay home in an interview with the television station KBTX.

“Because the spread is so rampant right now, there is never a reason for you to have to leave your home unless you do need to go out,” he said. “The safest place for you is at your home.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/23/world/coronavirus-updates.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

18 minutes ago, johnpetersen said:

Texas reports another daily record, and the governor urges residents to stay home.
Texas on Tuesday reported another daily record — more than 5,000 new infections  — prompting renewed warnings from Gov. Greg Abbott, who urged residents to stay home in an interview with the television station KBTX.

“Because the spread is so rampant right now, there is never a reason for you to have to leave your home unless you do need to go out,” he said. “The safest place for you is at your home.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/23/world/coronavirus-updates.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

Solution... stop testing. Problem solved. Guaranteed the numbers will go down. You're welcome!

• Haha 1

I really dont follow the logic of holding rallies,  the time, effort, cost etc, to tell lies and selective truths to the people who are going to vote for you no matter what. 

Isnt the whole idea of an election campaign to win over the undecided or the people not voteing for you.

• Like 1

On 6/22/2020 at 3:41 PM, GroveHillWanderer said:

You're comparing apples and oranges. This was not a rally, it was a speech to a small group of selected invitees.

Biden is not even holding rallies right now. This is because (unlike Trump) he accepts the guidance of public health officials when they say it is not prudent to do so at the moment.

Nice excuse, the truth is he is 78 years old and in the middle  stages of Demetria and cant string a sentence together unless he has notes or a teleprompter. Kind of sad. My mom and dad had the same thing 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Ronaldd said:

Nice excuse, the truth is he is 78 years old and in the middle  stages of Demetria and cant string a sentence together unless he has notes or a teleprompter. Kind of sad. My mom and dad had the same thing 

Wishful thinking.

3 hours ago, Ronaldd said:

Does the teleprompter have extra large letters and set for a slow speed? 

A ‘full 180′: Cuomo considers quarantine for people traveling from Florida to New York

"If you went to Florida, you had to quarantine for two weeks because they were afraid that New Yorkers were bringing the virus to their state," Cuomo said Thursday, according to the Daily News. "You want to talk about a full 180. Fast forward a 100 days, now we're afraid they're bringing the virus to our state."

https://www.tampabay.com/news/florida/2020/06/19/gov-cuomo-considers-quarantine-for-people-traveling-from-florida-to-new-york/

On 6/24/2020 at 7:52 AM, Peterw42 said:

I really dont follow the logic of holding rallies,  the time, effort, cost etc, to tell lies and selective truths to the people who are going to vote for you no matter what. 

Isnt the whole idea of an election campaign to win over the undecided or the people not voteing for you.

Very logical for a narcessitic populist addicted to adulation...

I loved what Bubba Watson, the only black driver in NASCAR, said in reference to protesters against the banning of the Confederate flag: "You won’t see cops pepper-spraying them and shooting them with rubber bullets, will you?" He is so right. ????

• Like 1

2 hours ago, checkered flag said:

Great lets have a basement rally and only invite CNN and MSNBC. Since there are three chair we could also invite Nancy.

Why bother to beat up on your opponent when he's very effectively beating up on himself? And I don't think Biden wants to vie for the title of Superspreader Enabler #1. You see, I have some news for you.  You might want to pass it along to President Trump: there's currently a pandemic raging in the USA. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, johnpetersen said:

Why bother to beat up on your opponent when he's very effectively beating up on himself? And I don't think Biden wants to vie for the title of Superspreader Enabler #1. You see, I have some news for you.  You might want to pass it along to President Trump: there's currently a pandemic raging in the USA. 

By encouraging the radical left protesters, sleepy Joe is having them do it for him. Ahead of (before) could only be caused by the radical lefties not those who hadn't yet attended a rally. Joe is however a super-spreader of incoherent thoughts.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

As BOK Center employees worked to mitigate risk of COVID-19 spread at the President's June 20 rally, his reelection staff set about removing safety warnings.

Hours before President Donald Trump took the stage last Saturday at the BOK Center in Tulsa, Oklahoma, for his first rally in the COVID-19 era, arena workers were busy labeling thousands of seats with “Do Not Sit Here Please!” stickers to promote social distancing, part of a new safety protocol at the arena known as VenueShield.

Campaign staff quickly radioed over to an executive at ASM Global and asked the arena to stop labeling the seats. In fact, "they also told us that they didn't want any signs posted saying we should social distance in the venue," says Doug Thornton, executive vp for ASM Global, who oversees nearly 100 arenas across five continents for the venue management company created by the 2019 merger of AEG and SMG.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/politics/9409901/trump-tulsa-rally-removed-coronavirus-distance-stickers

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, johnpetersen said:

You want incoherence? Biden's a piker compared to Trump. Trump's answer to a simple question is truly bizarre and sad.

Trump Rambles Unintelligibly About Plan for Second Term

Sean Hannity would never intentionally ask President Trump a difficult question. But he would ask Trump an easy question that Trump found difficult to answer. 

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/06/trump-hannity-interview-full-of-unintelligible-rambling.html

Imagine fervently supporting a person so completely unfit for the job as Trump. Just listen to his inane drivel, there's no coherent thought at all.

I've heard babbling meth heads make more sense than the IMPOTUS and he's the guy with the nuclear codes!

• Like 2

15 hours ago, johnpetersen said:

You want incoherence? Biden's a piker compared to Trump. Trump's answer to a simple question is truly bizarre and sad.

Trump Rambles Unintelligibly About Plan for Second Term

Sean Hannity would never intentionally ask President Trump a difficult question. But he would ask Trump an easy question that Trump found difficult to answer. 

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/06/trump-hannity-interview-full-of-unintelligible-rambling.html

Sen. Chuck Grassley laid blame on Fox News — and President Donald Trump — on Saturday over failing to articulate what his administration’s second-term priorities would be during a recent interview with the news organization.

The Iowa Republican tweeted that Trump got “off point” when asked by Fox’s Sean Hannity what his goals would be if reelected, but appeared vexed at Hannity for helping the president “digress” instead of helping Trump form a more intelligible answer.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/06/27/chuck-grassley-fox-news-trump-second-term-342088

Yeah, blame Hannity.  Not that I have any liking of any of these three.

DT takes pride in not giving answers to questions, but I thought that was only for the fake news media.

"I think that's one of the greatest answers I've ever heard because Mike was able to speak for five minutes and not even touch your question," Trump said. "I said that's what you call a great professional."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mattperez/2020/04/01/after-praising-pence-for-dodging-the-question-trump-says-hell-look-at-loosening-healthcare-enrollments/#420b14134c70

• Like 1

On 6/27/2020 at 12:04 PM, GalaxyMan said:

I loved what Bubba Watson, the only black driver in NASCAR, said in reference to protesters against the banning of the Confederate flag: "You won’t see cops pepper-spraying them and shooting them with rubber bullets, will you?" He is so right. ????

How many shops did they loot and how many buildings did they burn? The cops are hardly likely to be kindly disposed to people that hate them and try to kill them.

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Thanks 1

“I think we’ll see these cases go to zero by the first of March.  They’re going down very much.  Doctors ask me how I know so much about this stuff, and you know what?  Maybe I have a gift.  Maybe it’s a gift.”  -

President of the United States, 26/2/20

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

How many shops did they loot and how many buildings did they burn? The cops are hardly likely to be kindly disposed to people that hate them and try to kill them.

Wow, that's what I call victim blaming on steroids. The people hate them because of the way they've been treated by them. So they revolt. Think French Revolution. Think Boston Tea Party. SSDD.????

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, samran said:

“I think we’ll see these cases go to zero by the first of March.  They’re going down very much.  Doctors ask me how I know so much about this stuff, and you know what?  Maybe I have a gift.  Maybe it’s a gift.”  -

President of the United States, 26/2/20

Stupidity is NOT a gift. ????

• Haha 1

"They think they are taking away Donald Trump's greatest tool, which is being able to go into an arena and fill it with 50,000 people every single time. You watch, they'll milk it every single day between now and Nov. 3. And guess what, after Nov. 3 coronavirus will magically all of a sudden go away and disappear and everybody will be able to reopen." May 17, 2020  Eric Trump

https://www.axios.com/eric-trump-democrats-coronavirus-c040253e-80ae-4cb7-a610-2b4ebf2c3cfa.html

12 minutes ago, GalaxyMan said:

Wow, that's what I call victim blaming on steroids. The people hate them because of the way they've been treated by them. So they revolt. Think French Revolution. Think Boston Tea Party. SSDD.????

LOL. Not everyone hates the cops. Just those that had the wrong sort of attention.

That is not a claim that all cops are blameless, but many cops are black and of ethnicities other than white. Do the people hate them too?

To read some of the posts on here it's like all cops are white, all police chiefs are white, all mayors are white, which is not so.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, GalaxyMan said:

You're telling me all the folks out there destroying America were treated badly by cops? That's BS and you should know it. Nothing but monkey see monkey do. They have set no goals for themselves and they think this destructive non sense will some how define them.

• Like 1