Does true sports offer a streaming service?

Sametboy2019

Yes you buy the true id box try in true phone shops in your local mall they might have a deal on.

then you just rent the package as and when you want currently the are doing day / 7 day / month / and till 31st of July price 89 / 149 /299 / 349 bhat for sports including English footy and happy families you get 42 channels for 199 bhat month i have and not had a problem with it and the good thing is when footy finishes you can just stop buying package till it starts again 

2 hours ago, Binger said:

Yes you buy the true id box try in true phone shops in your local mall they might have a deal on.

then you just rent the package as and when you want currently the are doing day / 7 day / month / and till 31st of July price 89 / 149 /299 / 349 bhat for sports including English footy and happy families you get 42 channels for 199 bhat month i have and not had a problem with it and the good thing is when footy finishes you can just stop buying package till it starts again 

I thought that True had stopped showing EPL sports........at least they did when I had their dish??