Travelling with dog in Thailand (hotels and resorts)

Anyone travelling with dog in Thailand? Where do you find the hotels and resorts who accept dogs with or without fee? 

I have not tried to book yet, but what I find is very limited in the Isan and northern part of Thailand. 

Booking.com list accommodation, normally resort type hotels, that are pet friendly., but always best to call them before you book and confirm but they still are.  There are a lot of resort type accommodation in Thailand that accept dogs, although some may stipulate 'small dog breed'. 

Edited by Pilotman

1 hour ago, Pilotman said:

Booking.com list accommodation, normally resort type hotels

Yes, I have checked some few of this internet agents, but very limited to non existence where we plan to travel. 

Found a few apps that provides pet friendly hotels like bringFido, but I think best option is to just call up front to book where you plan to go.

26 minutes ago, Tagged said:

Yes, I have checked some few of this internet agents, but very limited to non existence where we plan to travel. 

Found a few apps that provides pet friendly hotels like bringFido, but I think best option is to just call up front to book where you plan to go.

That's what we do and we can always find somewhere to stay with our two dogs. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Grumpy one said:

Agoda has hotels that are dog friendly listed

When you travel just take the dogs bed with you, otherwise the staff get iffy sometimes

Hm, the bike getting quite packed by now, if Im getting to strap the bed on to ???? 

2 hours ago, ChipButty said:

Take a look on Airbnb for pet friendly places 

Im no fan of Airbnb, and usealy use Hotels.com, booking.com, agoda and tripadviser as well who combine most search engines who is available at your destinations, but I guess as stated above, find the places you want to go to, and call them up front so you know their terms even they state it is pet friendly when booking online. 

I have experienced a resort stated they where pet friendly, but the truth, they only had one room for guests with pets. 

@Oxx

The pinned Topic is outdated