Thai Culture Question

sunshine13

on this forum it seems to be accepted that the majority of thai men are unfaithful and have women on the side and visit dens of prostitution.

I would like to do the same but I am not sure what the customs are in thai culture?

do i just do it, and not tell her, inwhich case she doesnt mind. in other words, is it something that goes on beneath the surface?

do i have a responsibility to let her know that i am ready to start setting up mia nois and do i have to run the financial figures by her since thai women control the expenses?

how many mia nois is one allowed to have and what are the rules? how many times a month can i see them?

thanks and please dont delete this as i know its a sensitive subject. give it 24 hours atleast to see what responses come as i am confused on how to act.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on this forum it seems to be accepted that the majority of thai men are unfaithful and have women on the side and visit dens of prostitution.

I would like to do the same but I am not sure what the customs are in thai culture?

do i just do it, and not tell her, inwhich case she doesnt mind. in other words, is it something that goes on beneath the surface?

do i have a responsibility to let her know that i am ready to start setting up mia nois and do i have to run the financial figures by her since thai women control the expenses?

how many mia nois is one allowed to have and what are the rules? how many times a month can i see them?

thanks and please dont delete this as i know its a sensitive subject. give it 24 hours atleast to see what responses come as i am confused on how to act.

I don't think you should discus it with your wife.

You may wake up with something missing from your tackle box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OUCH :o

I think you should discuss your reasons for wanting a mia noi with your wife first.

If you got a valid point she might agree with you after which you can work out a budget for the mia noi.

I think you should discuss your reasons for wanting a mia noi with your wife first.

If you got a valid point she might agree with you after which you can work out a budget for the mia noi.

Over the telephone !!!! :o

Over the telephone !!!! :o

Face to face will do I suppose. I discussed the same thing with Mrs Meom and we were able to reach a compromise :D

The answer is never never bring it up unless she finds out....for most of them will close one eye to your occasional fling with pros as u will still need to come home to her...but mia noy is a bigger issue as you are setting up 2 families and she has to share wat ever u have wif the other lady....think of how would u feel if your wife spend half of her time in your house and the other of her time in another guys home . Just writing how i feel...no offence.....cheers

Put you feet on her shoes..You may understand how she feels

Anyway,If i were your wife and I would like to do what you are thinking right now ..

I would think like this

"Oh ..lovely .. this fat farang husband is so boring. I think i 'd go out with younger guy.Who cares my old farang hubby.I know many people in this world cheat on thier partner hence i want to do the same.If i add myself in the list ,who will know that.I just keep my affair as a secret .Let my old fat farang hubby make more $$ ,so i can go out with hot a hot boy."

I'm truly impressed, Sunshine. I see your threads, &, with a kind of sick fascination, I am compelled to enter; each time thinking that the subject & views expressed couldn't be more offensive, tactless or prone to flights of fancy than the last, and each time you do manage to make them worse. As a troll, you're doing a very effective job. Congratulations!

I'm truly impressed, Sunshine. I see your threads, &, with a kind of sick fascination, I am compelled to enter; each time thinking that the subject & views expressed couldn't be more offensive, tactless or prone to flights of fancy than the last, and each time you do manage to make them worse. As a troll, you're doing a very effective job. Congratulations!

Well said NR. But given the imaginative subject matter they are good for laugh or too. Just can't take this rubbish to heart though. :o:D

Soundman.

PS. the OP (if you actually read follow-ups to your posted matter), what would you do if your wife came to you & asked if she could be a mia noi or gik to another man?? Not impressed - I believe.

You keep your mouth shut and go about your time away from home discreately - and at all costs, make sure none of her buddies find out - they will not keep their mouths shut!

MF

Edited by Maizefarmer

one of the boys at work here said to me a while back 'gin naam prik tuay gao mai arroy', or, 'if you eat naam prik from the same bowl its not delicious any more - boring'.

i suggested he change the recipe every now and then. the naam prik is only as delicious as the ingredients going in to it. worth thinking about fellas.

i also thought that the mia noi 'thing' was a thai concept? maybe some people take only the things that suit them from thai culture and leave the rest behind.

how i would approach the wifey is this: tell her you want to hook up with a hooker every now and then. that you want to give her a certain amount of money and that you will 'keep' her as she wants. then pack your bags and get out. i do not believe many women would put up with this. i, for one, would not want to see your sorry ass again.