Harry and Meghan sign with A-list agency to hit the speaking circuit

webfact

IMO the people who pay good money to listen to them are the ones with a problem. What do they have to offer apart from dishing the dirt on an outmoded and dysfunctional institution?

They're Royals, or ex-Royals. Who cares?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, webfact said:

Harry and Meghan sign with A-list agency to hit the speaking circuit

This speaking circuit nonsense is so dry, stiff, boring and depressingly predictable. A better idea would be for the dynamic duo to move in next door to Ozzy Osbourne and put together a blockbuster rock 'n roll reality show. The fans would love it and the Markles would make a ton of money.

Edited by Hayduke
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, GalaxyMan said:

You question their character(s)? ????

I say good for them. Why not? People hate Harry because he's a member of the lucky sperm club, which he is now trying to reject to some degree and I don't blame him, and they hate Meghan for having the audacity to crash the party, and that is ONLY about race.

Harry has recently realised that he is not related in any way to the ERF. It's all gonna explode when the Epstein tapes get shown. He is deserting a sinking ship. Good luck to him.

Megan looks like she had a nose job.

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, webfact said:

Bill and Hillary Clinton

they did 250.000 US$ "speeches" in exchange for favors Hillary did in return

I would call that FRAUD, but hey...

what does a boy born with a golden spoon up his a.... have to say to the sheeple or big executives?  buy some access to the royal family ?

a bit like EPSTEIN did  ?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

its gone wrong...badly,divorcing himself from his family is a mistake and i dont really see why he did it.they tried to open and be welcoming to his wife.see the reaction from his father and the queen.anyone myself included would be very happy if i had that reaction to my wife from my family.now that hes said im outside thats it the moneys reduced although uk taxpayers are still coughing up to a lesser extent,so its california talk shows and the like.oprah!shes a sharp tack and will go with it a while then drop it ,she can see what it really is.the only source f money is the media and it will get a lot worse than his aunt the red banshee sarah furguson.that didnt end well either.it all for her and its backfired miserably,what was she trying to do?it appears the whole raison detre of the royal family was an anathema to her.she wanted to be centre stage but well shes a minor princess.no good enough paaah and headed for hollywood a yr or so before we see the movie.thats hould be a laugh.go down well in the states but bomb elsewhere.woke seems like shes gonna be in a deep sleep career wise real soon.ask the staff she had whilst in UK.canada politely showed them the door.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, rupert the bear said:

its gone wrong...badly,divorcing himself from his family is a mistake and i dont really see why he did it.they tried to open and be welcoming to his wife.see the reaction from his father and the queen.anyone myself included would be very happy if i had that reaction to my wife from my family.now that hes said im outside thats it the moneys reduced although uk taxpayers are still coughing up to a lesser extent,so its california talk shows and the like.oprah!shes a sharp tack and will go with it a while then drop it ,she can see what it really is.the only source f money is the media and it will get a lot worse than his aunt the red banshee sarah furguson.that didnt end well either.it all for her and its backfired miserably,what was she trying to do?it appears the whole raison detre of the royal family was an anathema to her.she wanted to be centre stage but well shes a minor princess.no good enough paaah and headed for hollywood a yr or so before we see the movie.thats hould be a laugh.go down well in the states but bomb elsewhere.woke seems like shes gonna be in a deep sleep career wise real soon.ask the staff she had whilst in UK.canada politely showed them the door.

I think you are using a Thai ghost writer.

5 hours ago, RuamRudy said:

Another Harry & Meghan thread, another tirade of hate from the usual suspects. If only Harry had married a nice, proper, white CoE girl, all this stress could have been avoided - am I right?

Reasonable criticism of these freeloading woke warriors is not hate, more like fun. The Duke of woke has already said Rugby fans should not sing swing low sweet chariot as it has racial conections, yes it was celebrating the slaves escaping to the north, where incidentally some states refused to accept them and where some were put in camps and thousnds died. He would still have been an idiot whom ever he married, being an idiot he married another one.

Edited by Orton Rd
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Orton Rd said:

she is half white, looks italian and nobody had a problem with it, or her mum. The problem was the way she behaved and that had nothing to do with race.

I understand. But these women with a black half yet western looks tend to be a bit bratty wouldn't you say?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, simon43 said:

Toxic couple.... and I never even realised that Markle's mum was black/POC/ African heritage or whatever PC definition is in use today.  Unlike the lefties and snowflakes, who see racism (ie, whites discriminating against blacks - it can never be the other way round, can it?) at every turn, I simply see people for what they are.

You "see" them as a toxic couple?  How is it that you "simply see them" that way?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, ivor bigun said:

they have something to say? to be honest i find the pair of them a joke ,to anyone with half a brain you can see Charles is not his father ,he is the spit image of James  Hewitt, just look at their pics side by side on google ,then you have her going on about being a person of colour (is that the right way to say it, dont want to offend anyone) and to be honest she looks white with maybe a tinge of colour. what a pair of Phonys.

What's the relevance of that unfounded assertion?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Lacessit said:

IMO the people who pay good money to listen to them are the ones with a problem. What do they have to offer apart from dishing the dirt on an outmoded and dysfunctional institution?

They're Royals, or ex-Royals. Who cares?

"They're Royals, or ex-Royals. Who cares?"

Well, you sure seem to!

• Confused 2

5 hours ago, ivor bigun said:

to be honest i find the pair of them a joke ,to anyone with half a brain you can see Charles is not his father ,he is the spit image of James  Hewitt,

That would be the Major James Hewitt who did not have any relationship with her until two years after Harry's birth, yes?

• Like 1