Harry and Meghan sign with A-list agency to hit the speaking circuit

webfact

13 minutes ago, owl sees all said:
1 hour ago, Bob A Kneale said:

Why would he "realise" that nonsense?  You don't think that Princess Diana was his mother?

Of course, but she is no longer with us.

That doesn't mean that he is "not related in any way to the ERF".

21 hours ago, PatchinExPat said:

Famous simply for being famous.

People are so easily entertained, you wonder how

they had enough sense or luck to become rich in the first place.

Or even come in out of the rain.

Oh, well, they are a charity case now , so throw them a few dollars.

They don't have a talent that could support their life style.

members of the Royal family has long been involved with the issues the couple wish to address. Harry is not a wimp as shown with his service as a helicopter attack gunner in Afghanistan - there is a doco covering some of his active service duty. Don't know why members care about his private life and means to earn a living - as Thai's say - not your business.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, simon43 said:

As I mentioned in my post, I simply see people for what they are, not what they pretend to be.

You see them for what you think they are, not for what they are.

14 hours ago, phkauf said:

The French and Russians treated their Royals in the proper manner. Too bad the Brits didn't follow their example.

We started it by chopping off Charles 1st head, stupidly we let his parasite son back in Charlie 2, or as he was also known the black boy, upps any statues of him about?

On 6/25/2020 at 8:39 AM, JonnyF said:

Once people are bored of all the Woke nonsense they'll probably "dish the dirt" on the Royal family. After that, they've really nothing to offer. 

Never underestimate America's insatiable appetite for celebrities.  Exhibit A: The Kardashians.  

10 minutes ago, newnative said:

Never underestimate America's insatiable appetite for celebrities.  Exhibit A: The Kardashians.  

Kim Kardashian looks like this and is married to one of the most successful musicians in the world, Kanye West, who has elevated himself from nothing to amass a personal fortune of 1.3 Billion USD. That is genuine celebrity.

image.png.56dada28e29e33ccde5f92d92e2bf83a.png

Not quite the same as a third rate actress dragging around Ginger 'arry who at 35 years old is still getting by with pocket money off his Dad ????.

23 hours ago, colinneil said:

Colour has absolutely nothing to do with this.

The woman is just a limelight seeker dragging poor ole Harry along, cause he is just doing as she tells him.

Yeah right....and you would know of course because you know everybody.....NOT!

If it isn’t about colour, then what is it about? She is just an actress making a pretty nice living, but then horror of horrors she stole our Harry...Sob Sob.....and she is colored, what shall we do do? Oh! We don’t know her but we can hate her......yes, let’s hate her. Pathetic.

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Kim Kardashian looks like this and is married to one of the most successful musicians in the world, Kanye West, who has elevated himself from nothing to amass a personal fortune of 1.3 Billion USD. That is genuine celebrity.

image.png.56dada28e29e33ccde5f92d92e2bf83a.png

Not quite the same as a third rate actress dragging around Ginger 'arry who at 35 years old is still getting by with pocket money off his Dad ????.

Thanks for adding Exhibit B with Kanye. 

36 minutes ago, newnative said:

Thanks for adding Exhibit B with Kanye. 

You're welcome.

You're also welcome to compare the celebrity appeal of the charismatic, talented, billionaire musician that is Kanye West, to "I used to be a Royal but now I'm Captain Woke" Harry.

14 hours ago, simon43 said:
18 hours ago, Bob A Kneale said:

You "see" them as a toxic couple?  How is it that you "simply see them" that way?

As I mentioned in my post, I simply see people for what they are, not what they pretend to be.

So what is it that makes them the "toxic couple" that you claim they are?  I'm pretty sure that you can't back up that remark.

By the way, you don't see them "for what they are" unless you know them, you see them for what you want to see.