Just a few quick questions...........

Sorry to ask, but been out of the loop for quite a while....

1. What is the current situation regarding 90 day reporting?

2. I have yet to do my FIRST 90 day report.....I read somewhere that the very first report has to be done in person AND at the IO where I first registered....is that correct?

3. Can anyone recommend a really good dentist in Bangkok, I've just lost 1/2 a molar?

Thanks for any replies.

1. The are not required until after July 31st.

2. You need to do the first report in person so that your local office has a record of you doing a report before. If you don't have a record they will reject the online report.

3. Wrong forum for that question.

2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

1. The are not required until after July 31st.

2. You need to do the first report in person so that your local office has a record of you doing a report before. If you don't have a record they will reject the online report.

3. Wrong forum for that question.

Cheers...tried to sneak 3 in.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, itsallmine68 said:

90 day mine was due June 10th and I went in before it. Great experience no one there 3 minutes in and out DO NOT WAIT UNTIL JULY 31 as it will be bedlum 

Why do you think it will bedlam. Do you really think immigration will want everybody to report at the same time and then again 90 days late?

They will announce when they are due. Probably 90 days after your last report was due.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

Why do you think it will bedlam. Do you really think immigration will want everybody to report at the same time and then again 90 days late?

They will announce when they are due. Probably 90 days after your last report was due.

This is one piece of advice I disagree with you on. As no one knows what will happen with the July 31st amnesty I would suggest if a 90 day report is due before then and is easy to do like online or at Jomtien, then I would suggest you do it before. I had to go to Jomtien last week for a re entry permit (yes I know, why leave) and did both 90 day report and reentry permit in under 10 minutes. I got 2 tickets did my re entry first, no one there, walked straight over to 90 day, 60 seconds later I was out. Easy.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, jimn said:

This is one piece of advice I disagree with you on.

I cannot imagine anybody thinking that immigration will want everybody to show up on the same day to their 90 day reports. It is absurd to think that. I about 100% sure that they will announce when they are due.

I skipped my report back in April to comply with the advice not to leave home to do anything unless you had to. I would of had another one due next month. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, itsallmine68 said:

90 day mine was due June 10th and I went in before it. Great experience no one there 3 minutes in and out DO NOT WAIT UNTIL JULY 31 as it will be bedlum 

Oh! So you can still do it....you just don't have to do it (at the moment)ß

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I cannot imagine anybody thinking that immigration will want everybody to show up on the same day to their 90 day reports. It is absurd to think that. I about 100% sure that they will announce when they are due.

I skipped my report back in April to comply with the advice not to leave home to do anything unless you had to. I would of had another one due next month. 

Fair comment, the situation in April was significantly different to what it is now, so in that I agree. For anyone with a report due then its a call that they can make based on their own circumstances. I agree it would be absurd for immigration not to stagger the report dates. However you and I have lived here long enough to know nothing always makes sense over here, best to be aware and do as required.

Edited by jimn
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, itsallmine68 said:

There are a lot doing 90 day reports here in Bangkok - 12 days ago I obtained a queue number over 200 with 100 still in queue at about 1015.  As there was no seating did not bother to do and will wait for further announcement.  Was due in May.