PM Prayut encourages farmers, SMEs to get through crisis

webfact

PM encourages farmers, SMEs to get through crisis

4d20ef4dbc558e2c9b742c78871ed84c_small.jpg

BANGKOK(NNT) - The Prime Minister has promoted several activities to help farmers and individual businesses, expressing his regard for all groups of people.

Prior to the Cabinet’s meeting today, Prime Minister and Minister of Defence Gen Prayut Chan-o-cha, viewed an exhibition on prolonging the shelf life of local OTOP delicacies, presented by the Minister of the Interior and ministerial executives.

He then observed a promotional exhibition of a campaign by a retail company Siam Piwat, offering free retail spaces to persons affected by the COVID-19 economic fallout, including farmers and small businesses, to enable them to sell their items at special events at Siam Paragon and Iconsiam shopping malls.

The Prime Minister also helped promote a similar retail event held by Central Group, and thanked the private sector for lending a hand in helping to take care of the general public.

He said the government is concerned with COVID-19’s impact on lower-income earners, and hopes to see collective assistance given to the farming sector from manufacturing to processing, as well as the promotion of New Normal tourism that can help local communities generate income.

Source: http://thainews.prd.go.th/en/news/detail/TCATG200630155635464

nnt.jpg
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

They need a face covering coordinator as they are a total shambles on the mask front apart from Mr Prayuth with the natty colour coding to tunic and the half hearted attempt by woman 2nd right .. and the dude on the full right looks like he's sporting a bikini cup .. but it's the Roswell alien grip of the box along with the manic leer that is troubling ..

That bikini cup is three sizes too small, you can see it's flattened his nose into his face. It must be size Roswell 51A, preventing any alien seepage.

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Well mate just think if i did his job for a week, my bank accounts would be severely swollen, not like now, very few 00 in at the moment, after a week doing his job 000000000000.????????????

well said, and he can always resign and retire! will he do that....?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, mr mr said:

i'd like to see any of you moaners do his job for a week. or look as sharp as this color coordinated mastermind does. 

Well you got me there, I would never have come up with the mask, shirt fashion statement.

4 hours ago, bluesofa said:

That bikini cup is three sizes too small, you can see it's flattened his nose into his face. It must be size Roswell 51A, preventing any alien seepage.

And the social distancing is none too good either!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, robertson468 said:
4 hours ago, bluesofa said:

And the social distancing is none too good either!

I take it we're talking about tits in the cup, as opposed to tits in the photo?

6 hours ago, mr mr said:

i'd like to see any of you moaners do his job for a week. or look as sharp as this color coordinated mastermind does. 

Do you mean orchestrate a coup?  Arrange chairs on a beach?  The "mastermind" has only figured out how to hold on to power.   The EEC is a joke of a project he is trying to secure for the military.   The country would be better off if he just played golf every day, or took singing lesson with BK48. 

• Haha 1

Excellent article and Khun Prayut encouragement to all the lower income earners while promoting their products. I don't see that in Australia or other places that's for sure,  too busy feathering their own nest in Canberra .....

Good to see him out and about during the hard times. 

Capture.khunprayut1.PNG.17e44a7bd6c8762575adf278ca42c251.PNG

8 hours ago, colinneil said:

Well mate just think if i did his job for a week, my bank accounts would be severely swollen, not like now, very few 00 in at the moment, after a week doing his job 000000000000.

so what you are telling me is if given the chance to be the leader of thailand you would be a corrupt piece of shoot too ? 

yet come on here daily barking at how pathetic the man is and how terrible a job he is doing etc,

ohhh the irony. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, yellowboat said:

Do you mean orchestrate a coup?  Arrange chairs on a beach?  The "mastermind" has only figured out how to hold on to power.   The EEC is a joke of a project he is trying to secure for the military.   The country would be better off if he just played golf every day, or took singing lesson with BK48. 

who has gained the most since the coup ? 

1 minute ago, mr mr said:

so what you are telling me is if given the chance to be the leader of thailand you would be a corrupt piece of shoot too ? 

yet come on here daily barking at how pathetic the man is and how terrible a job he is doing etc,

ohhh the irony. 

Irony - is that the cheaper option to goldy and silvery?

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, mr mr said:

I'd offer my expertise and the first thing I would do is sack all those incompetent hangers on.

2 hours ago, steven100 said:

you think Thailand spent big on military hardware recently .... ?

try this .....   577,149,717,9600.00 Baht spent by Australia in case a Chinese aircraft carrier strikes  !

image.png.567be7d1f000d90c7a48a3085e06b776.png

And your question has what to do with the subject.

• Like 1